dudes already lined up @ security.
30t6p3b.gif

LOL. I would never camp at Security.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And especially for a Foams release....
sick.gif

i think 1 pair is good for these... these are just that durable that you can have these for a while and still look new... the same cant be said about jordan brand 
30t6p3b.gif
... with that being said i cant wait to get my pair in the mail 
pimp.gif

i think 1 pair is good for these... these are just that durable that you can have these for a while and still look new... the same cant be said about jordan brand 
30t6p3b.gif
... with that being said i cant wait to get my pair in the mail 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Stupid question, but...

Did the Royals or Retro's re-stock on NDC following their initial release? I'm asking because I"m still 50/50 on getting one or two pairs now.

The retro's did restock. And you'll definitely be able to get 2 pairs when they release. I remember for the retro's I was in an online waiting line for footaction and it was about 30 minutes. I checked out and they said they sold out, so I went to NDC like 30 minutes after they released and there was still an FSR.
I don't recommend doubling up on foams though...they're a very tough shoe. Doesn't crease nor stain really.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Stupid question, but...

Did the Royals or Retro's re-stock on NDC following their initial release? I'm asking because I"m still 50/50 on getting one or two pairs now.

The retro's did restock. And you'll definitely be able to get 2 pairs when they release. I remember for the retro's I was in an online waiting line for footaction and it was about 30 minutes. I checked out and they said they sold out, so I went to NDC like 30 minutes after they released and there was still an FSR.
I don't recommend doubling up on foams though...they're a very tough shoe. Doesn't crease nor stain really.

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
dudes just asking to get beat up and/or stabbed...i would never be caught out there

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
dudes just asking to get beat up and/or stabbed...i would never be caught out there

All that first of the month money coming in, gonna be alot of hoods at the store
laugh.gif
 Line started at a DTLR here at 4pm for a Midnight release.

All that first of the month money coming in, gonna be alot of hoods at the store
laugh.gif
 Line started at a DTLR here at 4pm for a Midnight release.

Line at security????? Seriously???? Ppl is crazy these days i tell ya! Ppl can rush to get some shoes but aint knockin down doors to get in a school. I bet it aint no line in front of da shoe city on monument st LOL

i hope i can cop online since I work in the am...unless someone in/around B-More wants to do a good deed
nerd.gif

i hope i can cop online since I work in the am...unless someone in/around B-More wants to do a good deed
nerd.gif

Line at security????? Seriously???? Ppl is crazy these days i tell ya! Ppl can rush to get some shoes but aint knockin down doors to get in a school. I bet it aint no line in front of da shoe city on monument st LOL

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

My only question is 1 is FNL dot com gonna have these? (do they usually? first foam purchase)

and 2 can I use this $20 reward they gave me for spending 400 dollars wit them?
looks like its NDC or Eastbay/FTL/FTA for foamposites?

That is correct. FNL won't start carrying foams (potentially) until next year 
wink.gif
ohhhhh, ok thanks for the info.

anybody know the style code for these?

everyone says "buy a half size larger" so my size 14 behind should buy a 15??

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

My only question is 1 is FNL dot com gonna have these? (do they usually? first foam purchase)

and 2 can I use this $20 reward they gave me for spending 400 dollars wit them?
looks like its NDC or Eastbay/FTL/FTA for foamposites?

That is correct. FNL won't start carrying foams (potentially) until next year 
wink.gif
ohhhhh, ok thanks for the info.

anybody know the style code for these?

everyone says "buy a half size larger" so my size 14 behind should buy a 15??

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

That's insane.... This foam &$@? Is gettin crazy ! Were they camping for the electrics ?PG is prolly nuts then

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

That's insane.... This foam &$@? Is gettin crazy ! Were they camping for the electrics ?PG is prolly nuts then

Originally Posted by loskickking23

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

You should've seen the PG county photo in the Electric blue foams. There was like  literally 50 people crowding around the mall doors.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

You should've seen the PG county photo in the Electric blue foams. There was like  literally 50 people crowding around the mall doors.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom