Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Lol @ you wanting to wear things that girls think are hideous and clown-%%% on you ..
smh. no wonder the general forum is filled with threads like "need help approaching girls in public" "how do i get laid" ..
laugh.gif

and like i said i was on the fence on this colorway, but once i asked several females for their opinion and they all said no dont get them, that sealed the deal for me. $200 saved
pimp.gif

Lol @ you wanting to wear things that girls think are hideous and clown-%%% on you ..
smh. no wonder the general forum is filled with threads like "need help approaching girls in public" "how do i get laid" ..
laugh.gif

and like i said i was on the fence on this colorway, but once i asked several females for their opinion and they all said no dont get them, that sealed the deal for me. $200 saved
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by teemaku

how do the foam pros fit? I bought a pair of sz 9.5 coughdrops and had to return them for a sz 10 since they run .5 sz small. are these the same too?

Foams don't run small, you just need to lose weight or have a wide foot.

how do the foam pros fit? I bought a pair of sz 9.5 coughdrops and had to return them for a sz 10 since they run .5 sz small. are these the same too?

Originally Posted by magneto621

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I'm married.. ! I could care less what anybody Think.... Unless they writing checks.. Lol... I'm to old to even care my friend ! Everything I buy to wear is because I like it .... I just thought most people were the same

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I'm married.. ! I could care less what anybody Think.... Unless they writing checks.. Lol... I'm to old to even care my friend ! Everything I buy to wear is because I like it .... I just thought most people were the same

Originally Posted by Magic1978

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Sounds like you need to start wearing the pants in the relationship. 

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Sounds like you need to start wearing the pants in the relationship. 

no self respecting female likes the foamposites unless shes a under 20 year old AG ghetto bird

who's into sneakers

the only chicks i have seen wearing foams are heavy set aggressive girls who have a foot size 6 and above

and that's not my cup of tea

no self respecting female likes the foamposites unless shes a under 20 year old AG ghetto bird

who's into sneakers

the only chicks i have seen wearing foams are heavy set aggressive girls who have a foot size 6 and above

and that's not my cup of tea

I think some of you have it twisted

If you're dressing for women, you'd be wearing pinks and purple and you sure wouldn't be wearing foams or Jordans

Dressing for dudes, doesn't mean you're dressing for dudes. It's a respect sort of thing. Everyone likes when people look at their kicks or ask them where they got them from.

A female might not like your kicks, but she still can recognize you have yourself together.

Bottom line, dress for yourself. You're spending your money and you're the one who has to be happy with yourself. If you dress for other people, you feel stiff and uncomfortable, which can hurt your confidence.

I think some of you have it twisted

If you're dressing for women, you'd be wearing pinks and purple and you sure wouldn't be wearing foams or Jordans

Dressing for dudes, doesn't mean you're dressing for dudes. It's a respect sort of thing. Everyone likes when people look at their kicks or ask them where they got them from.

A female might not like your kicks, but she still can recognize you have yourself together.

Bottom line, dress for yourself. You're spending your money and you're the one who has to be happy with yourself. If you dress for other people, you feel stiff and uncomfortable, which can hurt your confidence.

according to a Nike rep online...these are currently in stock at NTown NY and Nike Store at Roosevelt Field Mall
Theyre prob. just scanned into the system but not for sale yet...give it a shot

according to a Nike rep online...these are currently in stock at NTown NY and Nike Store at Roosevelt Field Mall
Theyre prob. just scanned into the system but not for sale yet...give it a shot

Back
Top Bottom