Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by AIRRON

people are hyped over these i mean i guess for the summer they nice but other then that idk, 190 is a lot for a sneaker of course

especially at the rate nike is dropping shoes 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AIRRON

people are hyped over these i mean i guess for the summer they nice but other then that idk, 190 is a lot for a sneaker of course

especially at the rate nike is dropping shoes 
frown.gif

local foot action open at 9..
one of the employees told me to be there by 8 because there is a line..
shuld i get there earlier?

local foot action open at 9..
one of the employees told me to be there by 8 because there is a line..
shuld i get there earlier?

^yA GET THERE about 7..My employee friend is just getting mine for me. and all i got to do is pick it up before 10. EASY!

^yA GET THERE about 7..My employee friend is just getting mine for me. and all i got to do is pick it up before 10. EASY!

These will be on NDC correct? Seems like everyone is trying to hit up there local spots but if I can grab them online I'd be happy

These will be on NDC correct? Seems like everyone is trying to hit up there local spots but if I can grab them online I'd be happy

saw these joints in person yesterday and they're def. worth coppin on release date like the electrics

saw these joints in person yesterday and they're def. worth coppin on release date like the electrics

2 bills is kinda steep. still thinking if i should get these...for people that have em already how do these fit? i'm a 10.5 af1 11 am90

2 bills is kinda steep. still thinking if i should get these...for people that have em already how do these fit? i'm a 10.5 af1 11 am90

Originally Posted by stylez23

anyone know of any spots in northern NJ getting these?
Homie, FA in the Garden State Plaza is getting em. Also, heard rumor that Champs also in GS Plaza but cannot confirm.
Also that small store on Main St in P-Town. Should be plenty to go around & around...

Originally Posted by stylez23

anyone know of any spots in northern NJ getting these?
Homie, FA in the Garden State Plaza is getting em. Also, heard rumor that Champs also in GS Plaza but cannot confirm.
Also that small store on Main St in P-Town. Should be plenty to go around & around...

I was in NikeTown yesterday looking for bibles (hint) and managed to get to wrist bands for a thursday into friday launch @ midnight

come see me

I was in NikeTown yesterday looking for bibles (hint) and managed to get to wrist bands for a thursday into friday launch @ midnight

come see me

Back
Top Bottom