Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Ok so im in Brooklyn and For the past four days ive been to several footlockers and footactions around NYC and everyone is getting these and they will be for sale on Friday July 1st for $190 plus tax. I'm really glad I didn't buy these early. Im feeling the colorway and I think I'm copping 2 pairs but I saved $100 by just waiting a couple of weeks. SMH at all the stores in ny that was selling these for $350-400

Ok so im in Brooklyn and For the past four days ive been to several footlockers and footactions around NYC and everyone is getting these and they will be for sale on Friday July 1st for $190 plus tax. I'm really glad I didn't buy these early. Im feeling the colorway and I think I'm copping 2 pairs but I saved $100 by just waiting a couple of weeks. SMH at all the stores in ny that was selling these for $350-400

Lmao at the dude who buys shoes based on what his girl likes

Homie must have "The Notebook" memorized

Lmao at the dude who buys shoes based on what his girl likes

Homie must have "The Notebook" memorized

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by never wear them

Sad that you depend on a females opinion on what you like.

What type of music do you listen to?

That's better than when dudes buy shoes to impress other dudes. 

laugh.gif
true tho!

Originally Posted by 510hayward

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by magneto621

so like dannyboy said, you get sneakers, clothes, cars, houses to impress other males and bring them over your crib?
laugh.gif

and i listen to 90s rap, reggae, and 80s (best music decade all of all time, word to scarface n vice city)...you probably listen to drake and nicky

on a serious note, bottom line is, females think this is an ugly shoe..my girl likes my royals, eggplants, and all black foams..but these she gave two thumbs down...if you got a woman in your life, which i doubt, ask her and you'll find out for yourself

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Asking your broad her opinion on a shoe is so ridiculous...either you want the shoe or you don't simple as that...it ain't like she wearing it...90% of the kicks in my collection my lady thinks are
sick.gif
but it doesn't matter why? Because I'm the one rocking them, not her...
PREACH 

even more true tho.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by never wear them

Sad that you depend on a females opinion on what you like.

What type of music do you listen to?

That's better than when dudes buy shoes to impress other dudes. 

laugh.gif
true tho!

Originally Posted by 510hayward

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by magneto621

so like dannyboy said, you get sneakers, clothes, cars, houses to impress other males and bring them over your crib?
laugh.gif

and i listen to 90s rap, reggae, and 80s (best music decade all of all time, word to scarface n vice city)...you probably listen to drake and nicky

on a serious note, bottom line is, females think this is an ugly shoe..my girl likes my royals, eggplants, and all black foams..but these she gave two thumbs down...if you got a woman in your life, which i doubt, ask her and you'll find out for yourself

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Asking your broad her opinion on a shoe is so ridiculous...either you want the shoe or you don't simple as that...it ain't like she wearing it...90% of the kicks in my collection my lady thinks are
sick.gif
but it doesn't matter why? Because I'm the one rocking them, not her...
PREACH 

even more true tho.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom