Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

people are hyped over these i mean i guess for the summer they nice but other then that idk, 190 is a lot for a sneaker of course

people are hyped over these i mean i guess for the summer they nice but other then that idk, 190 is a lot for a sneaker of course

Originally Posted by never wear them

Sad that you depend on a females opinion on what you like.

What type of music do you listen to?

That's better than when dudes buy shoes to impress other dudes. 

That's better than when dudes buy shoes to impress other dudes. 

Majority of the time females are going to dislike these... Buy what you like you have to wear it... got my pair in today from sneaker st.. Nice don't sleep if you're on the fence

Majority of the time females are going to dislike these... Buy what you like you have to wear it... got my pair in today from sneaker st.. Nice don't sleep if you're on the fence

so like dannyboy said, you get sneakers, clothes, cars, houses to impress other males and bring them over your crib?
laugh.gif

and i listen to 90s rap, reggae, and 80s (best music decade all of all time, word to scarface n vice city)...you probably listen to drake and nicky

on a serious note, bottom line is, females think this is an ugly shoe..my girl likes my royals, eggplants, and all black foams..but these she gave two thumbs down...if you got a woman in your life, which i doubt, ask her and you'll find out for yourself

so like dannyboy said, you get sneakers, clothes, cars, houses to impress other males and bring them over your crib?
laugh.gif

and i listen to 90s rap, reggae, and 80s (best music decade all of all time, word to scarface n vice city)...you probably listen to drake and nicky

on a serious note, bottom line is, females think this is an ugly shoe..my girl likes my royals, eggplants, and all black foams..but these she gave two thumbs down...if you got a woman in your life, which i doubt, ask her and you'll find out for yourself

how do the foam pros fit? I bought a pair of sz 9.5 coughdrops and had to return them for a sz 10 since they run .5 sz small. are these the same too?

how do the foam pros fit? I bought a pair of sz 9.5 coughdrops and had to return them for a sz 10 since they run .5 sz small. are these the same too?

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

pimp.gif
   but where can you get em for less than retail possibly?

i live in cali, dudes don't buy foams like that out there.   they'll sit at some spots and either get marked down, or i'll find an employee that can help me out.

aside from that, i've made wtb threads for recent releases stating i wanted them for less then retail and that i know some people got swoosh accounts and some work at footlocker and can get discounts and that i wanted one of them to help me, and a few times i was successful

oh alright. That doesn't seem possible in nyc so i guess it's retail for me
eyes.gif

i might still be in new york come friday,  if so im just gonna cop em here.  i was supposed to go back to cali a few days ago but flying standby is a %#**$.  i seen a few people on 125th wearing them today tho

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

pimp.gif
   but where can you get em for less than retail possibly?

i live in cali, dudes don't buy foams like that out there.   they'll sit at some spots and either get marked down, or i'll find an employee that can help me out.

aside from that, i've made wtb threads for recent releases stating i wanted them for less then retail and that i know some people got swoosh accounts and some work at footlocker and can get discounts and that i wanted one of them to help me, and a few times i was successful

oh alright. That doesn't seem possible in nyc so i guess it's retail for me
eyes.gif

i might still be in new york come friday,  if so im just gonna cop em here.  i was supposed to go back to cali a few days ago but flying standby is a %#**$.  i seen a few people on 125th wearing them today tho

Originally Posted by magneto621

I wasn't sold on this colorway from the very beginning but i was thinkin maybe cop just for the hell of it.

Then I asked my girl what she thought of these teal foams..didnt hear anythin good from her, asked for 2nd and 3rd and 4th opinions from other females...and bad things all over..

Saved myself 200 bucks. Don't get these and think that they'll attract the ladies, cuz they won't...
laugh.gif
ask your wifeys n homegirls.. they'll tell you the same i bet

What if my girl is VNasty tho?  I bet Kreayshawn will like these
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I wasn't sold on this colorway from the very beginning but i was thinkin maybe cop just for the hell of it.

Then I asked my girl what she thought of these teal foams..didnt hear anythin good from her, asked for 2nd and 3rd and 4th opinions from other females...and bad things all over..

Saved myself 200 bucks. Don't get these and think that they'll attract the ladies, cuz they won't...
laugh.gif
ask your wifeys n homegirls.. they'll tell you the same i bet

What if my girl is VNasty tho?  I bet Kreayshawn will like these
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Asking your broad her opinion on a shoe is so ridiculous...either you want the shoe or you don't simple as that...it ain't like she wearing it...90% of the kicks in my collection my lady thinks are
sick.gif
but it doesn't matter why? Because I'm the one rocking them, not her...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Asking your broad her opinion on a shoe is so ridiculous...either you want the shoe or you don't simple as that...it ain't like she wearing it...90% of the kicks in my collection my lady thinks are
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
PREACH 

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
PREACH 

Back
Top Bottom