Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

you think these will sit in SoCal?

I don't think that these will sit anywhere. Too much hype for teal sneakers now.
they will sit. Cali doesn't support Foams
roll.gif

The Electric Green ones sold very well.. I think there is a lot of hype for these.. everyone is afraid on missing out on teal colored kicks due to the south beaches.. lol

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

you think these will sit in SoCal?

I don't think that these will sit anywhere. Too much hype for teal sneakers now.
roll.gif

The Electric Green ones sold very well.. I think there is a lot of hype for these.. everyone is afraid on missing out on teal colored kicks due to the south beaches.. lol

Cali heads were never really big on foams to begin with only with the original Penny foam and retros from what I recall back in my era.
We don't experience weather conditions like the east coast. That's why they get those Foamposite Bakin Boots...

The west coast is full of Surfing/Skateboarding gear
as opposed to NorthFace and Columbia type Gear for the east coast.

Cali heads were never really big on foams to begin with only with the original Penny foam and retros from what I recall back in my era.
We don't experience weather conditions like the east coast. That's why they get those Foamposite Bakin Boots...

The west coast is full of Surfing/Skateboarding gear
as opposed to NorthFace and Columbia type Gear for the east coast.

^ I heard it was a limited "general release". Like theres stores getting 12 pairs as of right now. No news if they will receive another 6, but also heard it might only be FTL getting them. Which sucks....

^ I heard it was a limited "general release". Like theres stores getting 12 pairs as of right now. No news if they will receive another 6, but also heard it might only be FTL getting them. Which sucks....

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

laugh.gif
people will believe anything you tell them

laugh.gif

im gonna try to get em for less then retail, but im just gonna cop em on the release date, keep my receipt and then spend the next 30 days or so trying to find a pair for less and if i do, just cop those and return the pair i got for retail

im gonna try to get em for less then retail, but im just gonna cop em on the release date, keep my receipt and then spend the next 30 days or so trying to find a pair for less and if i do, just cop those and return the pair i got for retail

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

pimp.gif
   but where can you get em for less than retail possibly?

pimp.gif
   but where can you get em for less than retail possibly?

if you do find them for less than retail, it probably wouldn't be that much less.  Too much work in my IMO to save $15 or $20

if you do find them for less than retail, it probably wouldn't be that much less.  Too much work in my IMO to save $15 or $20

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Will these be available on Eastbay? I called with product # in hand and they couldn't give me heads or tails. Would appreciate any info so I can plan accordingly!
Yes, we will be releasing them Thursday night at 11:00 PM Central Time with product number 24041410.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Will these be available on Eastbay? I called with product # in hand and they couldn't give me heads or tails. Would appreciate any info so I can plan accordingly!
Yes, we will be releasing them Thursday night at 11:00 PM Central Time with product number 24041410.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif

I didnt say i believe it. I just heard. Called the FA and they just received it today we're all good. so
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif

I didnt say i believe it. I just heard. Called the FA and they just received it today we're all good. so
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

roll.gif

i can go in stores and still re-up on Elec's

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

roll.gif

i can go in stores and still re-up on Elec's

Highly by into that

Back
Top Bottom