Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

^ I heard it was a limited "general release". Like theres stores getting 12 pairs as of right now. No news if they will receive another 6, but also heard it might only be FTL getting them. Which sucks....

Highly by into that

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

they will sit. Cali doesn't support Foams
roll.gif

The Electric Green ones sold very well.. I think there is a lot of hype for these.. everyone is afraid on missing out on teal colored kicks due to the south beaches.. lol
i can go in stores and still re-up on Elec's
Yeah, but all the footactions dont have them anymore.. I think only Shiekh and few mom and pops shops have them.. but they WILL be an extremely easy cop if you really want them.. but they probably will sell more than the Green joints..

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

they will sit. Cali doesn't support Foams
roll.gif

The Electric Green ones sold very well.. I think there is a lot of hype for these.. everyone is afraid on missing out on teal colored kicks due to the south beaches.. lol
i can go in stores and still re-up on Elec's
Yeah, but all the footactions dont have them anymore.. I think only Shiekh and few mom and pops shops have them.. but they WILL be an extremely easy cop if you really want them.. but they probably will sell more than the Green joints..

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im gonna try to get em for less then retail, but im just gonna cop em on the release date, keep my receipt and then spend the next 30 days or so trying to find a pair for less and if i do, just cop those and return the pair i got for retail

pimp.gif
   but where can you get em for less than retail possibly?

i live in cali, dudes don't buy foams like that out there.   they'll sit at some spots and either get marked down, or i'll find an employee that can help me out.

aside from that, i've made wtb threads for recent releases stating i wanted them for less then retail and that i know some people got swoosh accounts and some work at footlocker and can get discounts and that i wanted one of them to help me, and a few times i was successful

im gonna try to get em for less then retail, but im just gonna cop em on the release date, keep my receipt and then spend the next 30 days or so trying to find a pair for less and if i do, just cop those and return the pair i got for retail

pimp.gif

i live in cali, dudes don't buy foams like that out there.   they'll sit at some spots and either get marked down, or i'll find an employee that can help me out.

aside from that, i've made wtb threads for recent releases stating i wanted them for less then retail and that i know some people got swoosh accounts and some work at footlocker and can get discounts and that i wanted one of them to help me, and a few times i was successful

pimp.gif

oh alright. That doesn't seem possible in nyc so i guess it's retail for me
eyes.gif

pimp.gif

oh alright. That doesn't seem possible in nyc so i guess it's retail for me
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

^ I heard it was a limited "general release". Like theres stores getting 12 pairs as of right now. No news if they will receive another 6, but also heard it might only be FTL getting them. Which sucks....

laugh.gif
people will believe anything you tell them

I didnt say i believe it. I just heard. Called the FA and they just received it today we're all good. so
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 you didn't believe it, but you posted it...before calling FA

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif
people will believe anything you tell them

I didnt say i believe it. I just heard. Called the FA and they just received it today we're all good. so
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 you didn't believe it, but you posted it...before calling FA

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Will these be available on Eastbay? I called with product # in hand and they couldn't give me heads or tails. Would appreciate any info so I can plan accordingly!
Yes, we will be releasing them Thursday night at 11:00 PM Central Time with product number 24041410.

EastbayRep - Ryan
Thanks Ryan! Always appreciate the info and participation from Eastbay. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Will these be available on Eastbay? I called with product # in hand and they couldn't give me heads or tails. Would appreciate any info so I can plan accordingly!
Yes, we will be releasing them Thursday night at 11:00 PM Central Time with product number 24041410.

EastbayRep - Ryan
Thanks Ryan! Always appreciate the info and participation from Eastbay. 
smokin.gif

I wasn't sold on this colorway from the very beginning but i was thinkin maybe cop just for the hell of it.

Then I asked my girl what she thought of these teal foams..didnt hear anythin good from her, asked for 2nd and 3rd and 4th opinions from other females...and bad things all over..

Saved myself 200 bucks. Don't get these and think that they'll attract the ladies, cuz they won't...
laugh.gif
ask your wifeys n homegirls.. they'll tell you the same i bet

I wasn't sold on this colorway from the very beginning but i was thinkin maybe cop just for the hell of it.

Then I asked my girl what she thought of these teal foams..didnt hear anythin good from her, asked for 2nd and 3rd and 4th opinions from other females...and bad things all over..

Saved myself 200 bucks. Don't get these and think that they'll attract the ladies, cuz they won't...
laugh.gif
ask your wifeys n homegirls.. they'll tell you the same i bet

Back
Top Bottom