Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

some of you idiots cannot read. i said i was on the fence about these, and my girl, and other girls i asked, they confirmed it was an ugly colorway. so that sealed the deal. i wasn't crazy hyped over these, nike can put a foam out with a rainbow colorway and i bet almost all of you will buy it because you're followers and nike sheep..smh..go blow your $200 away

Originally Posted by magneto621

some of you idiots cannot read. i said i was on the fence about these, and my girl, and other girls i asked, they confirmed it was an ugly colorway. so that sealed the deal. i wasn't crazy hyped over these, nike can put a foam out with a rainbow colorway and i bet almost all of you will buy it because you're followers and nike sheep..smh..go blow your $200 away

Fam just stop because you make it worse with every post you make...soo many contradictory comments made here but ima leave it alone...on my way to see transformers...

Fam just stop because you make it worse with every post you make...soo many contradictory comments made here but ima leave it alone...on my way to see transformers...

need some pepper with that salt?

How bout some people might just like them....

just cuz your girl and the other broads dont... and you were on the fence....

people who like them have to be sheep???

for real you sound sheepish.... following the lead of women and all.... might want to return them thongs young....

anyway I want these but I'm going to pass since I just copped the pines and I cant justify spending that much money on myself in one week....

So im gonna use what I would spend on these to get my daughter a few pair of shoes and some clothes....

for real you sound sheepish.... following the lead of women and all.... might want to return them thongs young....

anyway I want these but I'm going to pass since I just copped the pines and I cant justify spending that much money on myself in one week....

So im gonna use what I would spend on these to get my daughter a few pair of shoes and some clothes....

magneto621 wrote:
I feel you bro. But you got to understand that asking girls/women about foams is not a good idea. That is because females do not like foams in general. Last year when we went to buy some sneakers for my girlfriend, I saw the eggplants and wanted them since I missed them in 2009, she told me that she thought that they are ugly, so I did not get them at first, but a week later, wolla!!! copped them
laugh.gif
.  Been buying foams ever since. If it was not for Jordans, I'll have more foams. When it comes to sneakers, you can hear to their opinion, but it does not mean that you can agree with it though and plus I do not find it attractive females wearing foams. If you do not like them, it is not a problem because we all have different taste.

magneto621 wrote:
I feel you bro. But you got to understand that asking girls/women about foams is not a good idea. That is because females do not like foams in general. Last year when we went to buy some sneakers for my girlfriend, I saw the eggplants and wanted them since I missed them in 2009, she told me that she thought that they are ugly, so I did not get them at first, but a week later, wolla!!! copped them
laugh.gif
.  Been buying foams ever since. If it was not for Jordans, I'll have more foams. When it comes to sneakers, you can hear to their opinion, but it does not mean that you can agree with it though and plus I do not find it attractive females wearing foams. If you do not like them, it is not a problem because we all have different taste.

^ I feel you bro. I just copped a pair of sprites for retail so idk if I'll be copping these. It'll be a gametime decision but these are really nice looking shoes

^ I feel you bro. I just copped a pair of sprites for retail so idk if I'll be copping these. It'll be a gametime decision but these are really nice looking shoes

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

yes, he took it there 
roll.gif
roll.gif
x34545

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

yes, he took it there 
roll.gif
roll.gif
x34545

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

It is pretty bad.  My girl hates foams, but she knows I love them and I've had some good things happening to me over the past month, so she's getting these for me as a congrats gift.  A good girl will just want you to have what makes you happy man.
My finace can't stand the Foams either, but she doesn't trip because I like them.  $200 is a bit steep for me at the moment with planning for a wedding and paying the bills.  Good luck to everyone that is coppin though
pimp.gif
Same here dude.  Got another year of grad school starting next month and I was really dead set on taking a break until the fall/winter with all the heat scheduled for then (Black cements, concords...etc), but she caught me looking at these Foams again online and she knew I was kind of beaten up that I was going to have to pass.  She's had a killer month at work and made some serious dough, so she decided to treat me.  Really can't believe how much I lucked out sometimes with this girl.

You got a good woman there...treat her right and congrats
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

It is pretty bad.  My girl hates foams, but she knows I love them and I've had some good things happening to me over the past month, so she's getting these for me as a congrats gift.  A good girl will just want you to have what makes you happy man.
My finace can't stand the Foams either, but she doesn't trip because I like them.  $200 is a bit steep for me at the moment with planning for a wedding and paying the bills.  Good luck to everyone that is coppin though
pimp.gif
Same here dude.  Got another year of grad school starting next month and I was really dead set on taking a break until the fall/winter with all the heat scheduled for then (Black cements, concords...etc), but she caught me looking at these Foams again online and she knew I was kind of beaten up that I was going to have to pass.  She's had a killer month at work and made some serious dough, so she decided to treat me.  Really can't believe how much I lucked out sometimes with this girl.

You got a good woman there...treat her right and congrats
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom