Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

2 pair locked...

Sheepish ....*dead*

Baaaaaaaaaaa......

I buy what I like...not what's hyped...

Making your own decisions >>> taking a females point of view...

2 pair locked...

Sheepish ....*dead*

Baaaaaaaaaaa......

I buy what I like...not what's hyped...

Making your own decisions >>> taking a females point of view...

Originally Posted by WiiDZerO

What's good with the midnight release at Footaction 34th Street? A lot of people there?

Word am trying to cop a pair tonight as well let me know if they really doing it ..

Originally Posted by WiiDZerO

What's good with the midnight release at Footaction 34th Street? A lot of people there?

Word am trying to cop a pair tonight as well let me know if they really doing it ..

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by Put em up

this might be the lamest thing ive ever read on NT...how old are you homie real talk.

It is pretty bad.  My girl hates foams, but she knows I love them and I've had some good things happening to me over the past month, so she's getting these for me as a congrats gift.  A good girl will just want you to have what makes you happy man.
My finace can't stand the Foams either, but she doesn't trip because I like them.  $200 is a bit steep for me at the moment with planning for a wedding and paying the bills.  Good luck to everyone that is coppin though
pimp.gif
My girl calls them space shoes. Every time I come home with a pair she's like "Your going to the moon again?"
laugh.gif
I just laugh it off

Originally Posted by Put em up

this might be the lamest thing ive ever read on NT...how old are you homie real talk.

It is pretty bad.  My girl hates foams, but she knows I love them and I've had some good things happening to me over the past month, so she's getting these for me as a congrats gift.  A good girl will just want you to have what makes you happy man.
My finace can't stand the Foams either, but she doesn't trip because I like them.  $200 is a bit steep for me at the moment with planning for a wedding and paying the bills.  Good luck to everyone that is coppin though
pimp.gif
My girl calls them space shoes. Every time I come home with a pair she's like "Your going to the moon again?"
laugh.gif
I just laugh it off

Originally Posted by uknowho85

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I just laugh it off
Wow really I be getting the same comments as well is pretty amazing what girls come up with
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I just laugh it off
Wow really I be getting the same comments as well is pretty amazing what girls come up with
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I just laugh it off

LOL...my girl says the same thing. She call'em moon walkers
roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I just laugh it off

LOL...my girl says the same thing. She call'em moon walkers
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom