Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Ok so all the NYC heads in here, where are ya'll planning on copping from tomorrow?? Green Acres is opening up at 7am and they have both a Footlocker and a Footaction in there, kings plaza Footlocker is opening at 8am and their Footaction is opening at 10am. The Footlocker around me in east ny is opening at 9am. I'm thinking ima head out to green acres because the little kids might have a harder time getting out there than kings plaza. I'm starting to get a little worried though, with all these early openings, you'd think they were limited.... Goodluck to all (I hope giving out this info doesn't stop me from getting my pair lol)

Ok so all the NYC heads in here, where are ya'll planning on copping from tomorrow?? Green Acres is opening up at 7am and they have both a Footlocker and a Footaction in there, kings plaza Footlocker is opening at 8am and their Footaction is opening at 10am. The Footlocker around me in east ny is opening at 9am. I'm thinking ima head out to green acres because the little kids might have a harder time getting out there than kings plaza. I'm starting to get a little worried though, with all these early openings, you'd think they were limited.... Goodluck to all (I hope giving out this info doesn't stop me from getting my pair lol)

Tell me if im correct or not

People are buying these shoes because of the South Beach hype not because they think it's a nice shoes. I think many people will buy and wait for value to go up and flip . Ala South Beach hype. I dont' think many people will wear these at all.
30t6p3b.gif
And if you ask me this shoe is ugly

People are buying these shoes because of the South Beach hype not because they think it's a nice shoes. I think many people will buy and wait for value to go up and flip . Ala South Beach hype. I dont' think many people will wear these at all.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

30t6p3b.gif

Werd. It's because you got sheep on here that will buy anything nike puts out. if they released a limited light pink foam with the powder puff girls on them, some people here would go crazy for them. OD but you get my point
laugh.gif
But then again i'm not suprised, its NT, where guys post threads "How do i talk to a girl i secretly like? HELP!!"
roll.gif
I can't wait to see some of the outfits people are going to be wearing with these foams, fun times ahead

But anyway, i already own a pair of these bad boys..need nike to release more basic colorways like this or release the all black Ones again and ill be good
3354bc3.jpg

Originally Posted by KenJi714

30t6p3b.gif

Werd. It's because you got sheep on here that will buy anything nike puts out. if they released a limited light pink foam with the powder puff girls on them, some people here would go crazy for them. OD but you get my point
laugh.gif
But then again i'm not suprised, its NT, where guys post threads "How do i talk to a girl i secretly like? HELP!!"
roll.gif
I can't wait to see some of the outfits people are going to be wearing with these foams, fun times ahead

But anyway, i already own a pair of these bad boys..need nike to release more basic colorways like this or release the all black Ones again and ill be good
3354bc3.jpg

I think the slick look PLUS the SB hype has these things moving the needle. I'm copping because they're dope, but if the market goes all Miami Vice that'll be a bonus.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
It's something about this family of colors that makes people crazy. Tiffany Dunks, South Beach Lebrons, Freshwater anything, etc.

I think the slick look PLUS the SB hype has these things moving the needle. I'm copping because they're dope, but if the market goes all Miami Vice that'll be a bonus.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
It's something about this family of colors that makes people crazy. Tiffany Dunks, South Beach Lebrons, Freshwater anything, etc.

anyone going to roosevelt field mall to get these? if so do u think there will be a line

anyone going to roosevelt field mall to get these? if so do u think there will be a line

Originally Posted by kevi

Good Luck with That!! Those Footlocker/HOH employees hold shoes for their friends...Good Luck Findin Your Size...Try The Nike Store Or The FA

Originally Posted by kevi

Good Luck with That!! Those Footlocker/HOH employees hold shoes for their friends...Good Luck Findin Your Size...Try The Nike Store Or The FA

Back
Top Bottom