NFL Week 15 In Review....(Early edition for the fans....

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

LOL @ everyone putting the Packers in front of the cowboys.

That was a close game that they played against each other.

and not to knock on the Jags, they are in fact a great team but they aren't above the cowboys either. Everyone that puts the cowboys any lower then 3 is reaching due to a personal grudge.

Some of you NT "football analysts"
roll.gif

What's so bad about putting the Packers in front of the Cowboys? Favre didn't even play half the game when the two teams met. The Packers can run, and they can stop the run. The Cowboys either can't or won't run the ball. I think if the Cowboys choke away HFA, they will lose at Lambo.

Jaguars>>>>>>>>>Cowboys. They are one of the hottest teams in the league right now. They will run all over you.
Do you remember when Favre was playing half the game? The score was 27-10. He was 5-of-14 for 56 yards with two interceptions and had a QB rating of8.9.

so now the Packers can stop the run but we cant? Grant ran for 92 yrds, 62 of which came from Roy Williams pickin off Ken Hamlin.

I guess lettin Dallas run for 107 yrds is considered "stopping the run" nowadays. guess niccas have low aass standards
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the hatred for the cowboys runs thick on NT. how the hell can anyone put the Boys @ the bottom five because they lost to a division opponent? I highly doubt inweek 4 yalll took the Packers off your lists for losing to the Bears? Or the Colts off the list for losing to Norvall "Im only good as an OCoordinator" Turner.

Dallas has never been 12-2 in their franchise history. i cant say im mad wit that record especially considerin the fact that I expected us to go 11-5 thisseason. in any case,

1. ****Patriots
2a. Colts 2b. Cowboys
3. Packers
4. Jaguars
5. Dolphins
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cowboy fans just don't get it....power rankings are indicative of your last played game.....jags and packers played and won on the road....cowboys LOST athome and looked bad doing it. that doesn't mean the packers are necessarily a better team then the cowboys, but they are playing better than dallas rightnow, as is Jax. Dallas fans cannot take ANY sort of criticism.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

how do the colts not get a fraud of the week nomination for barely putting away the raiders????????

Eh, a win is a win. You can't really call a team a fraud of the week if they win, IMO. Even the Pats had a close game with the worst team in the league (Ravens).

Yeah for sure...im just saying that if the Pats and Cowboys are gonna catch heat...so should the Colts, thats all. You're right tho, winning iswinning

Why are you guys so sensitive?

I was just asking a ?. I've seen one Charger game all year so I wouldn't know.

Anywho, props to the guy, but INTs don't equal being a great cornerback. It just means he's being tested a lot. He's not even the #1 CB on histeam. How's he top 4 in the L?

He's getting INTs and that's great, but how do I know he's not getting burned every other play?

Surely if he's such a great CB, and top 4 in the L, he would at least be the #1 guy on his team and have been in the starting rotation a while ago.

He's good and has a lot of potential, but in reality y'all are just mad because I'm question the NT hype train.

U asked a question, I answered your question

mad? at what, your football talent evaluation skills?
laugh.gif
hardly (see Oklahoma/Miami football thread from earlier this yr
laugh.gif
) ...

Cro is their #1 CB now.
like you said, You've only watched one game. cool.

losing to the saints who probably wont make the playoffs in that horrible NFC conference? how about the titans and the colts twice?
Please....horrible NFC conference? The Saints had a perfect game offensively...brees was in the zone...there wasn't much you could do....ifthe Jaguars were in the NFC they might be undefeated
laugh.gif
...and correctionthey split the season series for the Titans...got *%+@@* over once in the second Colts game...and lost David Garrard in the first meeting.

the only thing that scares me about the Jaguars is there pass defense...close to last in the league and giving up MAD big plays....even though they aren'tgetting scored on as much as a whole...they have to stop these big plays..

but how do I know he's not getting burned every other play?
You would know this by watching them play...

you should know better, if your going to question the "NT Hype Train," then be ready to back it up

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

LOL @ everyone putting the Packers in front of the cowboys.

That was a close game that they played against each other.

and not to knock on the Jags, they are in fact a great team but they aren't above the cowboys either. Everyone that puts the cowboys any lower then 3 is reaching due to a personal grudge.

Some of you NT "football analysts"
roll.gif

What's so bad about putting the Packers in front of the Cowboys? Favre didn't even play half the game when the two teams met. The Packers can run, and they can stop the run. The Cowboys either can't or won't run the ball. I think if the Cowboys choke away HFA, they will lose at Lambo.

Jaguars>>>>>>>>>Cowboys. They are one of the hottest teams in the league right now. They will run all over you.
Do you remember when Favre was playing half the game? The score was 27-10. He was 5-of-14 for 56 yards with two interceptions and had a QB rating of 8.9.

so now the Packers can stop the run but we cant? Grant ran for 92 yrds, 62 of which came from Roy Williams pickin off Ken Hamlin.

I guess lettin Dallas run for 107 yrds is considered "stopping the run" nowadays. guess niccas have low aass standards
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the hatred for the cowboys runs thick on NT. how the hell can anyone put the Boys @ the bottom five because they lost to a division opponent? I highly doubt in week 4 yalll took the Packers off your lists for losing to the Bears? Or the Colts off the list for losing to Norvall "Im only good as an O Coordinator" Turner.

Dallas has never been 12-2 in their franchise history. i cant say im mad wit that record especially considerin the fact that I expected us to go 11-5 this season. in any case,

1. ****Patriots
2a. Colts 2b. Cowboys
3. Packers
4. Jaguars
5. Dolphins
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Show me where I said the Cowboys couldn't stop the run. You are taking this toooooooooo seriously. It's a power ranking. It's not a recordranking. The only time people should get blasted in here is when they contradict themselves *cough* S4L *cough*.

Please....horrible NFC conference?
you missed the underlying sarcasm ... i was pointing out that EVERYONE thinks the AFC is soooo much better than the NFC as a conference that theJags losing to a team that wont make the playoffs in that bum of a NFC conference just exposes the jags, correct? ... you wont find one place where i said thejags werent good, but better than the cowboys and going undefeated in the NFC? they already lost to the saints lol so that is a flawed argument in every senselol ... bottom line, they arent beating the colts pats or chargers in a playoff game, so they are number 4 in the AFC right now and if they did play in the NFCmaybe 3rd ... bad pass defense? wtf they gonna do against the pack and boys?

Ya'll are acting like the Saints are some sorry team...They started off slow and that hurt them but look at the stats they've been one of the betterteams the 2nd half of the season

71ebmfm.gif

roll.gif
...he'll learn....all rookies do something dumb at some point....Gave him the ol' Koy Detmer taunt....Plax didn't want to get up

An answer to why people are putting the packers above the cowboys_ They are playing better right now, dallas has looked horrible the last 2 games and green bayhas looked pretty good, who cares what happened 3 weeks ago, this is a right now league. Dallas better hope and prey they dont stumble in one of these last 2games, We would love to invite them over for a get together at the Frozen Tundra....

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Please....horrible NFC conference?
you missed the underlying sarcasm ... i was pointing out that EVERYONE thinks the AFC is soooo much better than the NFC as a conference that the Jags losing to a team that wont make the playoffs in that bum of a NFC conference just exposes the jags, correct? ... you wont find one place where i said the jags werent good, but better than the cowboys and going undefeated in the NFC? they already lost to the saints lol so that is a flawed argument in every sense lol ... bottom line, they arent beating the colts pats or chargers in a playoff game, so they are number 4 in the AFC right now and if they did play in the NFC maybe 3rd ... bad pass defense? wtf they gonna do against the pack and boys?

We already beat the Chargers, so why couldn't we beat them again? As for the other teams, we have a chance to beat anybody because we can run the balland stop the run. In the playoffs being able to control possession, and we are a team that can control the clock.

How is Tom Brady's offense going to beat us if they aren't on the field?
You can argue all you want about how much better the Cowboys are than the Jaguars, but the truth is the Cowboys played horribly and the Jaguars playedwell. You never know, maybe we'll meet in the Super Bowl.

i never lost faith in the saints.
and all ik is there will be a big upset in here sumwhere. in the NFC i dont think Dallas is safe at all and im still nervous thinking of the packers in theplayoffs i sure hope this is their year seeing im from Milwaukee
AFC i think the AFC championship will be the Chargers and the Colts. the Pats better be worried

I was just about to post that gif Double
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. gave him the 'ol half Scott Hall set-up taunt for the Razor's edge."it's over!!!"

Norv Turner once again learns that it is wise to give LT the ball. But for some reason, I think he still doesn't get it.

Glad to see Darren Sproles getting some burn in the second half, damn shame Burner hurt his shoulder because he would have got some of the Lions too.

Dolphins get a win. Happy for Cam Cameron.

Wow, wasn't expecting this type of season for the Ravens. Sad.

Jaguars are scary. Please don't play the Chargers in the wildcard.

Back
Top Bottom