NFL Week 15 In Review....(Early edition for the fans....

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

1. Patriots
2. Colts
3. Packers
4. Jaguars
5. Cowboys

Agreed.

Fraud of the week: The Baltimore Ravens. You have to be kidding me.

^^^ Someone just give me one legit reason how the packers and the jags are in front of the cowboys ... come on, peoples hate runs thick

Since the Cowboys already beat the Packers, why do you dudes put the Packers over the Cowboys, it makes little to no sense

power rankings are a what have you done for me now type of thing, Almost losing to the Lions then not showing up against the Eagles shows that the Cowboysarent playing very well while the Jags and Packers took care of what they had to. its really not a big deal because its just a NT power ranking

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

^^^ Someone just give me one legit reason how the packers and the jags are in front of the cowboys ... come on, peoples hate runs thick
No hate, If I wanted I'd put my Vikes in there. No one has played better football than them the last month besides the Pats. Cowboys should'vetaken care of business against a weaker Eagles team. Packers and Jags both won, and on the road. Tough to discount a road win this late in the season.

^ I guess...but it like folk was waiting for something like this 2 happen just so they could put the 'Boys as far down as they could. Every team has playeda close one this year.

I'm willing to accept the possibility that I'm biased, but I just don't see how 1.5 bad weeks makes a 4 loss team and a team we beat 3 WEEKS AGObetter than us.

I will never understand why people detest the Cowboys so much. I guess its not for me 2 understand.

dallas is still the best team in the NFC, imo. but the gap is not as much as you Dallas fans think. better believe that you NEED that homefield advantageagainst GB.....

I will never understand why people detest the Cowboys so much. I guess its not for me 2 understand.
I don't hate the Cowboys at all... but there is good reason for people to put a least the Pack ahead of you guys right now. They have smashedevery team they've played for a while now besides the Cowboys. They went on the road with their backup in the game, and kept it close the entire game withur 'Boys.

Retro said it well, and the top 5 is how they are playing now... their ranking NOW. With that logic, it is definitely understandable for someone to put theCowboys behind the Pack.

I'm willing to bet that in the nfl, espn, cbs power rankings this week, the Pack will be ahead of the Boys

^Fair...and maybe you don't hate them. But ya can't tell me there aint plenty who do, and take great pleasure in detracting from the successes andmagnifying the failures...for some currently unspecified reason.

But its whatever...power rankings really don't mean nething newayz...games are decided on the field, not on paper. (yes, like yesterday...b4 ne NT geniusescome up with that gem.)

I still believe the Cowboys are the class of their conference...just didn't show it yesterday. Rather now than in the playoffs.

how do the colts not get a fraud of the week nomination for barely putting away the raiders????????

^^^ thats the point ive been tryin to figure out, every damn team plays tuff games and loses and yet they never get the hate the boys do ... its like cowboysget a win for a win and 4 losses for a loss or something ...

A nearly-pathetic showing last week against the lowly Detroit Lions followed by a 6 pt showing at home against a 5-8 Philly? Yup the Cowboys definitely areworthy of the #2 spot in league power rankings.

Green Bay is now 16-2 in their last 18 total games, SMH
Baltimore Ravens - You should be ashamed taking this week's paychecks.
The Colts are the first NFL team to win 12+ times five seasons in a row.
Eli Manning - 18 of 52 for 184 yards. Nice.
Tampa Bay returning a kickoff to the house for the first time in their entire 32 seasons
eek.gif

Jamal Lewis doing his thing
TJ Houshmandzadeh - 10 TDs in his first 9 games, 1 TD in his next 6 games
Cincy Bengals are on suicide watch. And They now have one lone winning season in their past seventeen seasons
Jason Witten, 4th in the NFL in catches
eek.gif

A tale of 2 QBs:

Jon Kitna first 4 games of 2007: 8 TDs, 4 Ints, Lions 3-1
Drew Brees first 4 games of 2007: 1 TD, 9 Ints, Saints 0-4

Jon Kitna next 10 games of 2007: 9 TDs, 14 Ints, Lions 3-7
Drew Brees next 10 games of 2007: 24 TDs, 6 Ints, Saints 7-3

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

A tale of 2 QBs:

Jon Kitna first 4 games of 2007: 8 TDs, 4 Ints, Lions 3-1
Drew Brees first 4 games of 2007: 1 TD, 9 Ints, Saints 0-4

Jon Kitna next 10 games of 2007: 9 TDs, 14 Ints, Lions 3-7
Drew Brees next 10 games of 2007: 24 TDs, 6 Ints, Saints 7-3

I was about to say, compared to last season, Brees is actually having better stats this year
eek.gif

Glad I stuck it out with him in FF
pimp.gif

Its rediculous how biased Cowboy fans are on here.

6 points. SIX POINTS AT HOME, ON TURF, NO ELEMENTS.

shoulda lost to the Lions last week if homie woulda fell on Romos fumble.

We give reasons, you dudes call it hate.
laugh.gif

The rankings (like college football) is a "what have you done for me lately" deal. Lets hope DAL regroups and starts running the ball again, or itwill be an early exit this year.

Jason Garrett calling plays like he's playing Madden; forcing the ball to TO, abandoning the run...I thought he was a good coordinator, but I'm havingdoubts. Their offense is starting to get predictable.

you guys still complaining about NTers 'disrespecting' the cowboys? wow...

let me show you a quote

making people like you catch feelings by stating an OPINION is funny to me ... dont take it personal
theres a lot of things people take into account when making a list... record, momentum from week to week, quality wins ect.

Jacksonville is playing extremely well right now, and everyone knows that the packers were not on their game in dallas... its an OPINION, and by you catchingfeelings, that is funny to me you.

Bill Belichick > Tony Dungy

Tom Brady > Peyton Manning

Randy Moss > Marvin Harrison

Millenium Patriots > 70's Steelers

Jacksonville is playing extremely well right now, and everyone knows that the packers were not on their game in dallas... its an OPINION, and by you catching feelings, that is funny to me you.
I am pointing out the obvious hate people have for the cowboys, the hate thats obviously not an opinion, you and your boy platinum come into EVERYthread remotely related to anything cowboys and start going at it ... fall back with trying to quote me all the time, in fact i would like for you to ignore mesince my posts stick with you for so long lol ... ftw? the packers werent on their game? ok so the cowboys werent on their game yesterday lol? wtf does thatprove? we beat you and youre still talking all this time ... get over it ... the sad thing is, if we dont make the superbowl i will be pulling for favre to winit because i love him as a player, yall kiddies cant fathom doing the same for the boys because they are the boys ... and by the way, the dude that i said thatquote to i believe was mad cuz i exposed a lil kid joke to him and he got all choked up on NT lol ...

But why did Barber only get 7 carries
indifferent.gif

The Boys could've won, if they didn't try to throw the ball every down.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

how do the colts not get a fraud of the week nomination for barely putting away the raiders????????

Eh, a win is a win. You can't really call a team a fraud of the week if they win, IMO. Even the Pats had a close game with the worst team in the league(Ravens).

Back
Top Bottom