NFL Week 15 In Review....(Early edition for the fans....

-romo is human once again ... but wouldnt you suck though if you had jessica simpson watching, knowing you just cranked it?
-my man b west always playing the game at an all star level and the right way, word to dematha
-patriots are gonna have a tough time in the playoffs (word to the chargers)
-congrats to the dolphins, now lets end history next week as well ... lol
-skins would have been a threat if collins was playing all year, they just need someone to not turn the ball over
-ravens are a major blower this year (anyone else wanna see troy smith start next week?)
-eli is hot garbage and shockey broke his leg
-falcons have no hope until mike gets out in 23 months lolol

fraud of the week = JASON GARRETT!!!!!!! ... hoenstly, all this next head coach$*$%!!%*% needs to stop ... he has to be the worst play caller in the leagueinside the 20 where it is the most important ... you have 2nd and goal from the 3 and we are in shotgun? and on third the same *$@%? we have the nastiesttoughest runner in the league and we run the ball 15 times all game??? its not like we were down 20 ... I hope all the announcers and analysts get a clue anddrealize that anybody in the o coordinator job in dallas would be killing this year because we have EVERYTHING ...

Fred Taylor is one of the Greatest RBs of all-time and he'll probably never make a pro bowl
smh.gif

Somebody school me on why NT is all over Cromartie's sack?

Has he even been starting a month? And now he's a top 4 corner?

lol. You Nole fans kill me.

Originally Posted by Spotti3otti3dopaliscious

He's just another one to add to the NT list along with

1. Darnell Dockett
2. D. Hall
3. "Zant"
4. Fred Taylor
5. Patrick Willis

laugh.gif
[bernie mac]Ya'll know I ain't lyin!!![/bernie mac]

-Congrats to the Dolphins on their first win. About DAMN TIME.
-Ravens are going to finish 4-12.
-Congrats to Brett Favre for breaking another record. But I still hate you.
-I guess Spygate is over between the Jets and Pats.
-Browns are my candidate for most improved team of the year.
-Big Ben looked small again in a loss to Jacksonville.
-Texans will be a legit contender next season.
-Broncos are finished.
-Lions are finished. Where did the 6-2 start go? Their swagger has been MIA.
-Congrats to the Bucs for a huge win and finally returning a kickoff for a TD for the first time in franchise history.
-Chargers' backup weapon is their defense, if offense can't go.
-Eagles got their win of the year so far. At least it hurt the Boys chances of getting homefield advantage.
-Westbrook still makes a huge impact for the Eagles.
-Donovan McNabb still will not be counted out of Philly.
-Falcons are a huge mess.

Fraud of the week - Tony Romo. His statline: Four sacks taken, three INTs, no TDs

he's been producing all year. he's been a ball hawk all year. he's been making plays all year. i don't know about sack riding, buti think cats are giving him props because that's usually what folks do when somebody is puttin in work.

1. Darnell Dockett
2. D. Hall
3. "Zant"
4. Fred Taylor
5. Patrick Willis
all the dudes you mentioned (with the exception of deangelo hall) are puttin in work this season, so what is the problem there?

Fraud of the week - Tony Romo. His statline: Four sacks taken, three INTs, no TDs
good call ... but i thought the fraud of the week goes to a person/coach/team that gets exposed as not being what everyone thought they would bethis year?

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

he's been producing all year. he's been a ball hawk all year. he's been making plays all year. i don't know about sack riding, but i think cats are giving him props because that's usually what folks do when somebody is puttin in work.

1. Darnell Dockett
2. D. Hall
3. "Zant"
4. Fred Taylor
5. Patrick Willis
all the dudes you mentioned (with the exception of deangelo hall) are puttin in work this season, so what is the problem there?

no doubt, but NT goes out their way to hype them.

There's a lot of other cats that aint gettin the look that they could.

I know its just one game, and they still have the best record in the NFC, but how can you guys say the Boys are above the Jags and Packers RIGHT NOW?

Cromartie is getting credit because he is living up to his potential and he has 10 interceptions while only starting 6 games. There are exactlyzero other players who have 10 interceptions; the closest is 7 and both of whom who have 7 are starting cornerbacks.

And we're not all FSU fans; we just happen to recognize good football players. Crazy, I know.
indifferent.gif

so youre saying that one week and a loss makes you worse than a 4 loss team and a team you already beat? ok so if we go week by week than the eagles are betterthan the cowboys and the skins are better than giants and the raiders are ALMOST as good as the colts and miami is better than bmore and carloina is betterthan seattle? I still take an on cowboys team over anyone in the NFC by a loooong shot ... the only way we lose is if we play the pats or romo plays likedookie brains ... and the jags? they cant even win their division man ... come on they lost to the saints

^This dude Marley stays contradicting himself.

It's almost painful to watch this man muster up a legit arguement before he starts backtracking and making cases that go against his own team.

You jock your Cowboys like they got you on payroll. You looking for an internship in Big D or what? Chill out fam.

Don't discredit the Jags for losing to the Saints when the same can be said for little "Romeo" today blowing it against the 'lowly'Eagles.

dam raiders lost another close game. we are not a bad team thats like the 5th close one we lost im sick of it

LOL @ everyone putting the Packers in front of the cowboys.

That was a close game that they played against each other.

and not to knock on the Jags, they are in fact a great team but they aren't above the cowboys either. Everyone that puts the cowboys any lower then 3 isreaching due to a personal grudge.

Some of you NT "football analysts"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

LOL @ everyone putting the Packers in front of the cowboys.

That was a close game that they played against each other.

and not to knock on the Jags, they are in fact a great team but they aren't above the cowboys either. Everyone that puts the cowboys any lower then 3 is reaching due to a personal grudge.

Some of you NT "football analysts"
roll.gif

What's so bad about putting the Packers in front of the Cowboys? Favre didn't even play half the game when the two teams met. The Packers can run,and they can stop the run. The Cowboys either can't or won't run the ball. I think if the Cowboys choke away HFA, they will lose at Lambo.

Jaguars>>>>>>>>>Cowboys. They are one of the hottest teams in the league right now. They will run all over you.

Frauds of the Week= NY Giants receivers.

I'd say the Fraud of the Week was Brandon Jacob's dad.....blessed with a 6'4" inch frame and built like a damn linebacker....but, geneticsmessed up his hands....

-skins would have been a threat if collins was playing all year, they just need someone to not turn the ball over

I guess we could say the same thing about Shaun Hill and the 49ers right?
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
this guy....obviously you missed when Sam Madison could have had a pick 6 but droppedthe damn ball....a THREAT with Collins at QB? You say that like the Skins are going to have a QB controversy in training camp next year....I swear, you snortmumbo sauce then type the first thing that comes to your mind

-Don't be surprised if the Pats go 16-0 and don't win the Super Bowl
-The Skins can still go if they win out
-The Chargers will make noise in the Playoffs
-Green Bay may go to the Super Bowl if they get home field advantage
-Mario Williams
eek.gif

-Browns and Jamal Lewis
eek.gif

-Fraud of the week The Steelers...I thought they would be one of those elite teams
indifferent.gif

Name 4 NFL CBs playing better football than Cro?

I'll wait ....

You can't, and I wouldnt give a !!** if he only started 1 game, 10 Picks and 3 TDs is BIG TIME .
under that dumb logic, I guess AD doesnt deserve credit, I mean he's barely played a YR. and Devin Hester shouldnt be considered great, I mean he'sonly played a yr and a half .
sick.gif

If you're putting in the work and putting up stats, it doesn't matter how long you've been starting.

Cromartie came over to the student section before the UVA/FSU game in 2005 (when he was still hurt), and I wouldn't shake his hand because he was on theother team
tired.gif

^This dude Marley stays contradicting himself.

It's almost painful to watch this man muster up a legit arguement before he starts backtracking and making cases that go against his own team.

You jock your Cowboys like they got you on payroll. You looking for an internship in Big D or what? Chill out fam.

Don't discredit the Jags for losing to the Saints when the same can be said for little "Romeo" today blowing it against the 'lowly' Eagles.
how am i contradicting myself? and because i have one team and stick with them im on their payroll? i mean !!!! i wouldnt mind an internship inprobably the most lucrative franchise in sports today, thats just good business (and you startin to look like a witness) ... losing to the saints who probablywont make the playoffs in that horrible NFC conference? how about the titans and the colts twice? and I do believe the eagles should have beaten the best teamin the league ... now on to the next herb ...
I guess we could say the same thing about Shaun Hill and the 49ers right?

this guy....obviously you missed when Sam Madison could have had a pick 6 but dropped the damn ball....a THREAT with Collins at QB? You say that like the Skins are going to have a QB controversy in training camp next year....I swear, you snort mumbo sauce then type the first thing that comes to your mind
I mean if you want to say that about shaun hill you can, its your opinion, but I never said it ... and the point i was making was that HE DIDNTturn the ball over regardless of what sam madison did, thats like saying if romo didnt throw three picks and three tds we would have won ... collins managesthe game which is all gibbs EVER needed at any point in his coaching career ... no turnovers and a serviceable passing game = W for gibbs most of the time ...look at the games you lost this year, most was due to Campbells what you guys like to call 'growing pains' ... and i will say it again, if todd collinsstarted all year for you guys you would have a better record than you do now and you would be a threat for the playoffs ... and of course you wont have a qbcontroversy, snyder doesnt want to look like he dropped the ball on his 'future' franchise qb so we will see loyalty something worse than kyle bollerand bmore lmao ... and ive never tried snorting mumbo sauce but I do enjoy it so much that i would consider snorting it if you say it brings you satisfactionlol

I'll wait ....
i dont know why im rollin off of this early in the morning but word to katt williams

Westbrook is a class "team" guy. Whatever team guy means, he's it. Nice play by him.
pimp.gif

Congrats to Favre for his record, his season, and his career.

Props to TB gettin their first return in franchise history.

First round in the AFC will be intense.
eek.gif

LT is underrated. Really.

Sad to see what happened to J Shock.
tired.gif

Romo lost a game, but got to go home with Jessica.........I think he'll live.

Can't wait to see D Hes and AP tonight.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Can it get any worse for the Atlanta Falcons, hope the franchise can rebound

-Tony Romo getting it in with Jessica Simpson
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-McNabb still playing the "feel sorry for me role" SMH, man up chump

-Dolphins win their first game

-Depending on the weather conditions, the *Patriots home field advantage may do more harm then good for them

-Brandon Jacobs couldn't catch a "cold" last night

-Congrats to Favre on breaking Marino's record

-The Jags still looking strong

-Don't sleep on Vernon Davis just yet........

-I thought the Seahawks were about something since they won the NFC West
laugh.gif

-A couple of people earlier this year said Carson Palmer was better than Tony Romo, anybody seen these dudes lately??

-Since the Cowboys already beat the Packers, why do you dudes put the Packers over the Cowboys, it makes little to no sense.

Top 5 Teams

1.*Patriots
2. Cowboys
3. Colts
4. Jags
5. Packers

Fraud of the Week=Brian Billick for not going for it on the goal line

Whats funny about Cro....Is tha KLJ is the main one hyping him up....and he's a WVU fan....

The majority of people talking about Cro aren't FSU fans....

And if you can't recognize what he is doing......
smh.gif
smh.gif

Take off the Green and Orange UM glasses and appreciate what he is doing....

Oh yeah, Darnell Dockett
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom