NFL Week 1 In Review....

Webster was about to choke dude.
roll.gif

49ers D-Line did look legit...
Surprisingly they played well yesterday. I wouldn't call them legit just yet.

Lets see if they can produce like that for the rest of the season.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

It did not Dirty.
damn.. esp after dudes issues with his knees I would have been pissed.

PS.. Can't wait for Dolphin's fans to be disappointed with Chad P's off year. Jets fan know how he is...

Originally Posted by DLo13

Mike Peterson made more plays in one game than Keith Brooking did in the last 5 years.
roll.gif

The Jaguars are idiots for alienating Mike P last yr then letting him walk...
smh.gif

Arizona needs to run the damn ball.
smh.gif

with whooooooo???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
RB#34 is hot steamin stinkin garbage

= Rams are on the clock for the 1st pick in the NFL draft
= why Brodie Croyle got the start over Tyler Thigpen? and DBowe please dont even think of signin an extension there...
= LOL Broncos, when it came down to it, they still folded and let BMarsh start and play. McDaniel
laugh.gif

= Laron Landry
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

= if u dont mess with Cadillac Williams (
pimp.gif
), I cant mess wit ya. Im somad I didnt go to the game.
=
sick.gif
to kellen Winslow for droppingthat crucial 4th down that woulda kept the Bucs on pace with the Cowboys.
= Osi
pimp.gif

= [Magic Johnson] Kool Aid is Back!
nerd.gif
[/magic]
= and what was that bogus wild card run play the Jags called on the 2 point conversion. how do u go from a genius toss out the shot gun to score on 4th downto that?
= for a washed up old FS, Darren Sharper Looked damn good out there
= dont get all up in arms over the cards losing, Boldin played at half speed yesterday and was hurt the whole week. we'll see how they respond, and withKurt leading, they will respond well.
= are the DeSean Jackson Haters still alive??

-- Mark Sanchez ... Great debut.
-- Jason Campbell...
laugh.gif

-- Drew Brees is on some crazy $+%@ and Jeremy Shockey is alive again. I'm convinced you could throw a quarter 40 yards down field and Brees could put aball within 12 inches...
-- Cutler... Wow. The Bears put dude in that spot though by throwing so damn much... 22 pass/11 run in the first half? You're still the Bears, right?
grin.gif

-- The Dallas Cowboys better get their $+%@ together defensively over the next couple of weeks or they're gonna find themselves 1-2, embarrassed onNational TV and the defense will be left for dead by the Giants and Panthers ground games... The offense will be fine. Not a great Week 1, but something tobuild on...
-- Eagles look nice... Just gotta hope McNabb ain't gonna have some of those years..
-- Giants were sharp in every aspect... People talked about the Cowboys losing the 'big play' from their offense with T.O. gone, but I think that'strue moreso for the Giants losing Burress... They look to me like they're gonna have to grind teams down offensively, but they're good enough ondefense and on the offensive line to do so...

Ken Hamlin got trucked.
laugh.gif

Marvin Harrison couldn't hold Hines Ward's jock.

Not too much to take away from Week 1.

-Drew Brees about to win the MVP

-im not getting hyped over romo day, i want to see him do it late in the season or after a tough lose

-LOL@ the Deadskins

-THAT BUM at QB for the panthers better not start another game

-Major props to Cadillac Williams

-Drew Bress about to help Robert Meachem take that bust lable off

-the cards need to run the ball with wells ALOT more

-AP is the best RB in the NFL and no one is close to him

-how come the saints ran Bell more then bush yesterday?

are the DeSean Jackson Haters still alive??
RIGHT HERE AND ANT GOING NO WHERE

- Reggie Bush sucks. Dude still don't know how to run the ball. He is great at catching out of the backfield but ol' boy was fumbling all over theplace yesterday

Reggie Bush.. 7 carries, 14 yards.. 2 fumbles.. against the LIONS.. LMAO
If the niners drafted Orapko that Defense would be sooo real.. SMH.. still very impressed
Reggie Wayne was out the KILLIN
Desean Jackson be out there CLOWNIN
Jason Campbell= BUNS
The broncos game was so lucky it wasnt even funny.. smh
Bubba was out there ballin
The Lions are so improved.. = ) once they get stafford an oline they are gonna be nice
According to yall thomas jones never gets in the endzone..
Robert Meachem is gonna be a bust huh?
PERCYYYYYYYYYYYYY
so good to see Cadillac out there production, u can see he doesn't have the same explosion tho..
LOL @ mcnabb
LOL @ delhomme
Louis Delmas is gonna be NICEEEE
Knowshon is obviously hurt, broncos need to rest him..
Yall keep thinkin sanchez is nice, cuz he aint...

Knowshon is obviously hurt, broncos need to rest him..
They were forcing carries on him for no reason, too. Buckhalter was running tough, and they both ended up with 8 carries each...

Reggie is about to be third on the depth chart once Pierre gets healthy, and Mike Bell used to be a fullback.
laugh.gif

Full-time receiver...

Originally Posted by thetruth03

grin.gif

anyways...

- Jets blitzing left, right and center... using D-Line's, LB's and DB's.
pimp.gif
I think everyone will have an eye on their Week 2 game vs. the Pats...
- Nice to see Cadillac doin work again. Dude was always a personal favourite.
- Stafford can play, it's just he was forcing too many throws in order to make that one big play. Rookie mistake. They'll be alright with hiim..
- Delhomme.. anyone feel sorry for the guy?
- Broncos fans not only grinning about that lucky win... but also Cutler's performance... that was shown nation wide.
laugh.gif

- Even though I despise Favre now, they'll be a real threat. Too many offensive weapons out there.
- Shockey got a TD?
- Cards gotta be more balanced on the O
- 'Phins = too over-hyped
- Lovin' the mentality of Rex Ryan's Jets.

- Loves the fact... FOOTBALL IS BACK!

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by thetruth03

grin.gif

anyways...

- Jets blitzing left, right and center... using D-Line's, LB's and DB's.
pimp.gif
I think everyone will have an eye on their Week 2 game vs. the Pats...
- Nice to see Cadillac doin work again. Dude was always a personal favourite.
- Stafford can play, it's just he was forcing too many throws in order to make that one big play. Rookie mistake. They'll be alright with hiim..
- Delhomme.. anyone feel sorry for the guy?
- Broncos fans not only grinning about that lucky win... but also Cutler's performance... that was shown nation wide.
laugh.gif

- Even though I despise Favre now, they'll be a real threat. Too many offensive weapons out there.
- Shockey got a TD?
- Cards gotta be more balanced on the O
- 'Phins = too over-hyped
- Lovin' the mentality of Rex Ryan's Jets.

- Loves the fact... FOOTBALL IS BACK!
pimp.gif

lol at people trying to defend jay cutler. i don't care what excuses you give, 4 picks in a game is always as bad as it looks. he looked good with thebroncos because he had some of the best protection in the NFL. now he has weak protection and he's not as effective. get used to it.

also, credit to the Broncos defense. I know everybody has written them off this season, but they'll be better than most expect. with as many offensiveweapons as we still have (buckhalter, hillis, moreno, royal, stokley, marshall, scheffler, graham), some offense is bound to start falling into place. playoffyear? maybe not. but we'll win a few surprising games for sure.

Miami's offense played so horrible , yet we live in the hot %%# weather and they looked so out of shape . The o-line was beaten down consecutively . Thedefense stayed in but there were just to many turnovers . 4 i believe.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

I dont know why Eagles fans think they the class of the NFC they beat a horrible Carolina team yesterday.

Mcnabb will fold he is allready breaking down and i dont think a fresh out the joint Vick can keep up with the giants or cowboys.

i still say this

IF romo controlls the ball and dont throw stupid INT's , and holds it down in DEC the boys can do damage in the playoffs. BUT the boys
have always started good with romo at QB. I want to see what happens next week vs the Giants. But I think we look better than alot of people thought .It will be in Dec D town , The G men , and the Eagles all looking for homefield and the Division i just hope we come out on top.
Contradiction?

How you going to say the Philadelphia fans should be wrong for thinking they're good for laying a beat down on Carolina when you think you look better than a lot of people thought you would when you played the awful Buccaneers?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

I dont know why Eagles fans think they the class of the NFC they beat a horrible Carolina team yesterday.

Mcnabb will fold he is allready breaking down and i dont think a fresh out the joint Vick can keep up with the giants or cowboys.

i still say this

IF romo controlls the ball and dont throw stupid INT's , and holds it down in DEC the boys can do damage in the playoffs. BUT the boys
have always started good with romo at QB. I want to see what happens next week vs the Giants. But I think we look better than alot of people thought .It will be in Dec D town , The G men , and the Eagles all looking for homefield and the Division i just hope we come out on top.
Contradiction?

How you going to say the Philadelphia fans should be wrong for thinking they're good for laying a beat down on Carolina when you think you look better than a lot of people thought you would when you played the awful Buccaneers?
grin.gif

Contradiction indeed.....seeing how this panthers team was the winner of that division last year and the bucs lost their starting qb....Id say our win was ahell of a lot more impressive

-Im finally realizing the Reggie Bush breakout isn't going to happen
-The Jets are NOTHING serious. When that run game is bottled up, Sanchez getting heated in the pocket, throwing to those WR they'll struggle.
-Leon Washington won't be taking Thomas Jones job any time this year
-Matt Ryan and Rodgers will stop over throwing people and have HUGE years
-Carolina needs to figure out their QB situation because the rest of their team can play
-Rams are awful, feel bad for Steven Jackson
-Carson Palmer is going to struggle, really bad O line and they have Cedric Benson running it
-GET FLACCO BRANDON MARSHALL
-Reggie Wayne is going off
-Cutler needs protection and big things from Forte to help him out

Back
Top Bottom