NFL Week 1 In Review....

smh.gif
@ the bills. biggest choke of the week

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

My impressions...

-No love for the hawks? I don't care what any of you say they looked damn impressive out there even if they played the rams. Definitely winning the NFC west

indifferent.gif
..You guys beat the Rams.
laugh.gif
I don't give a $#^@ !!!
Guess we'll just have to wait and see when the hawks play good teams then...
eyes.gif

Edit: Niketalker23 are you a niners fan? Cause if so... this sunday... that's all I gotta say
laugh.gif

Yes I'm a Niner fan and I know that's all you have to say, and it's all you're going to say because you wont be talking next week after your first loss.
66b35ac2ee1fbbeba4bf4dce23c5b18cf86bc96.gif

-Vernon Davis may be something to deal with this year (finally)
-Jay Cutler will need more anti-depressants by the end of this season

My impressions...

-No love for the hawks? I don't care what any of you say they looked damn impressive out there even if they played the rams. Definitely winning the NFC west

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I don't give a $#^@ !!!
eyes.gif

Edit: Niketalker23 are you a niners fan? Cause if so... this sunday... that's all I gotta say
laugh.gif

Yes I'm a Niner fan and I know that's all you have to say, and it's all you're going to say because you wont be talking next week after your first loss.
O RLY?

My impressions...

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I don't give a $#^@ !!!
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

O RLY?

i'm not saying nothing until sunday. they played the rams but the seahawks aren't the same 4-12 team they were last year. i still think the seahawksare on the decline and aren't what they were 2-3 years ago but you can't take them lightly.

still 2-0 in the divison and sole possession of first place would be a real confidince booster for this young 49er team.

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Who's stopping the Patriots from going undefeated? 1 down, 18 more to go.

BRING ON THE JETS.

pimp.gif
bro...im all for the pats all the way talk...but damn we have a lot of work to do after tonight
ohwell.gif

BRING ON THE JETS.

pimp.gif

Really dude... they struggled with the Bills...

All I gotta say is:

-AD is not human.

-Tough loss for the Raiders.

-Pats will go nowhere if they don't shape up that D.

-Lions D playe pretty good actually. They'll win 2 games.

i'll say this...the jets are in trouble. bill belichick is PISSED off...and he is going to ensure the patriots team that just showed up doesnt show up onsunday.

nah seriously tho...pats offense looked completely average. part of it was brady, part of it was the matt light, and part of it was the play calling. they NEEDto fix that if they plan on doing anything this season.

EDIT: pats defense was NOT BAD AT ALL...14 points? i'll take that EVERY week

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

BRING ON THE JETS.

pimp.gif
bro...im all for the pats all the way talk...but damn we have a lot of work to do after tonight
ohwell.gif
You talk to this guy like hes an actual Pats fan... If moss was traded to the USSR Sputnik's he'd never watch a Patriots game again.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

BRING ON THE JETS.

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
You talk to this guy like hes an actual Pats fan... If moss was traded to the USSR Sputnik's he'd never watch a Patriots game again.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BRING ON THE JETS.

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But yeah this dude is so annoying... just check out the patriots and bills thread. Dude sounds like he just drank 40 redbulls

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Somebody said the Lions D looked good???
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Well yea. I mean, they aren't a force, and yea they gave up 45 points, but they actually picked Brees off 1, forced 2 fumbles,.

Again, I didn't mean it like "Damn, the Lions D looked good. They'll be good defensivel this year" I meant it more like, they looked betterthan they did all year last year.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Somebody said the Lions D looked good???
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Well yea. I mean, they aren't a force, and yea they gave up 45 points, but they actually picked Brees off 1, forced 2 fumbles,.

Again, I didn't mean it like "Damn, the Lions D looked good. They'll be good defensivel this year" I meant it more like, they looked better than they did all year last year.
man you know you had a rough season when you give up 40+ in a season opener and fans are saying "it's better than last year"...

good luck to the lions this season though, an underdog i enjoy rooting for. stafford is going to be a great QB once this team gets its act together.

Originally Posted by moe200069

man you know you had a rough season when you give up 40+ in a season opener and fans are saying "it's better than last year"...

good luck to the lions this season though, an underdog i enjoy rooting for. stafford is going to be a great QB once this team gets its act together.
I'm not a Lion Fan. I'm a Viking fan.

And again, I might've worded it wrong., But whatever.

BRING ON THE JETS.

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

oh and #%!% chad pennington.
smile.gif

Last night proved why teams like the Pats and Chargers are contenders and Raiders and Bills are well yea you get the rest

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Last night proved why teams like the Pats and Chargers are contenders and Raiders and Bills are well yea you get the rest
You're absolutely right. Didn't get to see the Bills game but contenders just find ways to win when their outplayed for four quarters offootball.

Back
Top Bottom