NFL Week 1 In Review....

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Last night proved why teams like the Pats and Chargers are contenders and Raiders and Bills are well yea you get the rest

-Big Ben does it again. I still don't see how alot of people still don't consider him top 5.

-Romo was very impressive. Career day in yards in first game without TO.

-Bills did what bum teams do.

-AP on that run looked like something off a commercial that wasn't real.

-Eagles looked good out there but McNabb needs to stay healthy.

And SMH at people on here making full season predictions based off of one game and the margin of victory.

Division games are always tough. Jax/Indy, Giants/Skins, Raiders/Chargers, Bills/Pats........all tight games.
pimp.gif

Watching LT is painful right now. That used to be him scoring touchdowns in the clutch moments. He used to be on the field every down, now he runs the ballonce and taps out.
tired.gif

I liked the way Oakland fought. Hope they keep it up.

Why do I have this feeling that New England was working out the cobwebs last night? Moss and Welker with 12 catches each?
eek.gif

Sooner or later, those will start to be touchdowns.

My comment was on the Chargers/Pats finding ways to win

As for Ben, besides Brady there is no other QB I want to have leading a fourth quarter drive, guy comes through when needed just about every time

Originally Posted by CP1708

Why do I have this feeling that New England was working out the cobwebs last night? Moss and Welker with 12 catches each?
eek.gif

Sooner or later, those will start to be touchdowns.
welker had a quiet 12, man. i honestly was shocked when i saw that total. i hope it was just cobwebs tho...

wes welker is a Great wide receiver. 12 catches for what, 90 yards
pimp.gif
He was killin the bills like he does the nfl with his crisp routes and amazing catchesand whew yards after the catch owwww
pimp.gif

start makin his bust for Canton, right next to jerry rice, terance Mathis, and eric metcalf.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any Ravens fans got info on Derrick Martin?

Packers traded for him a couple weeks ago and Bigby will be missing time with a KNEE injury.

Gonna be Martin or Rouse getting the starts.. wahts the story on this guy?

PS GUNNA check your PM on your other name..

49925c99f3cd24184c1de5dc9b64368b6f38a77.bmp

- The no-huddle offense is perfect for Trent Edwards.
- Money better hit the ground running when he comes back, and keep his nose clean; Fred Jackson isn't going anywhere.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

- Josh McDaniels' decision to punt instead of try a field goal for a two possession lead should have cost them the game.
wrong. orton was sacked. they were out of field goal range at that point.
the D had allowed ZERO points for 4 quarters, its a no brainer punt.

wes welker is a Great wide receiver. 12 catches for what, 90 yards
pimp.gif
He was killin the bills like he does the nfl with his crisp routes and amazing catches and whew yards after the catch owwww
pimp.gif

start makin his bust for Canton, right next to jerry rice, terance Mathis, and eric metcalf.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He better thank the Lord everyday for T Brady and that damn system.

Eh, that wasn't really out of Prater's range. Short kicks are what I would be concerned about sending him out there for.

At the end of the day, it was still the Denver Broncos' defense. Who didn't know Cincinnati was going to drive on them when it mattered?

I guess McDaniels had to show confidence in his defense. That sure worked out...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Eh, that wasn't really out of Prater's range. Short kicks are what I would be concerned about sending him out there for.

At the end of the day, it was still the Denver Broncos' defense. Who didn't know Cincinnati was going to drive on them when it mattered?

I guess McDaniels had to show confidence in his defense. That sure worked out...
grin.gif

you high?

I am actually... and what Im telling you is at that point in the game, nearly 4 quarters complete, Cincinatti had scored ZERO POINTS. Hell nah, I didnt expectCinci to march down the field.

Nolan got away from blitzing and played a conservative prevent defense for that drive. I put that td on him.

your McDaniels hate will only get stronger as the season goes on.
Broncos are gonna suprise people this year. Paticularly their defense! don't sleep...
smokin.gif

-This game really isn't enough for me to put my faith in *%*$ Jauron and the idiot Bills again.

-They got to play against Tom Brady coming back for his first game who clearly wasn't quite comfortable just yet,

-a pass rush that just lost Richard Seymor, the no huddle stuff kept them off balance but this O line will get shredded against a real pass rush.

-the Football outsiders.com says the Bills have the most inexperienced offensive line in last decade of football this No huddle stuff will get exposed as beingidiotic soon enough.
indifferent.gif

Also the secondary has been pretty good despite Mckelvins soft tackling, but I still don't buy this pass rush,

people don't realize but the NE O line is pretty lame in pass protection the had 28th worst sack rate in the league last year and Matt Light is a vastlyoverrated LT so anybody jumping on the Aaron Maybin bandwagon better slow down.

Back
Top Bottom