NFL Week 1 In Review....

Yeah I forgot to mention that Brees has to be out there tossin over and over with a big lead late in the game cuz Bush can't carry for @#$%. Was that MikeBell out there and Bush can't get carries?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No wonder Kim broke up with him, she knew.
laugh.gif

That Giants/Skins fight was cool, reminded me of Dieon and Rison.
pimp.gif

Big Ben is like the Melo of the NFL, clutch but not Tom Brady clutch if that makes sense.
Don't see the Dolphins making that much noise this season as last.
Flacco with 43 pass attempts.
eek.gif

Carson needs a line, Peyton Hillis needs more touches.
AP with a laceration
pimp.gif
Percy Harvin is a problem in the slot.
Marky Mark
pimp.gif
That D shut down a pretty good Texans Offense. Lito
pimp.gif
always in the right place
Indy is going to have to pick up another receiver.
Brees doing it without a premier receiver (sorry Colston GOD stans
laugh.gif
).
Tampa secondary looking lost, how are you going to let Crayton beat you down field?!
SF D looked good. Cards were disappointing offensively.
As much as I'd hate to say it, the G-men spreading the ball around looks pretty good. Smith
pimp.gif
DHall
smh.gif

A Julius Jones sighting.
GB and CHI game was horrible to watch. Rogers needs a new RT, Cutler needed that reality check. Plus GB 3-4 D looks good.
Last but not least, Philly's D dominated after the opening drive. Akeem "The Dream" Jordan
pimp.gif
Wouldn't be surprised to see 5 back netSunday.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Let's just get real for a second. A lot of you were ready to hate on Cutler because you dislike his haircut or whatever it is you're paying attention to these days, but as far as FOOTBALL goes, he got little protection the entire game, and I counted seven plays where a receiver either dropped the pass, broke off his route, or probably ran the wrong route. He made a few bad throws, sure, but it wasn't as bad as it looked.

- Considering all that, along with the fact that the Bears lost three defensive starters during the game, and were starting a sixth-round safety and Kevin Payne to begin with, while playing at home, I wouldn't be too excited about that victory as a Packers fan. It took almost everything going their way to get it.
Rodgers was getting pressure all day too, he didnt throw 4 picks. Cutler needs to me smart with it and maybe take a sack instead of just chuckinit.
Although, I think the Packers D is working out very well which is why there was so much pressure on cutler. He buckled thats for sure and i think everyonesgonna see the Packers D causing havoc like that all year.
Rodgers on the other hand needs a new RT cause ogunleye was murking him.

But personally i am excited as a Packer Fan. Im happy because the D is looking solid and thats the one thing i was worried about with the new 3-4 defense.
You have to be crazy if you think thats how the Packers Offense will play all year. Rodgers missed some throws but its gonna click and he will eventually beoff and running. That pass to Jennings to win the game was most likely the "click"

Other then that

- Sanchez impressed me
- We will be seeing Leinart this year. I garuntee it.
- Vikings better hope AP does this every game
- Flacco is looking good, now get Troy Smith outa there so he can get his shine on too. Hes sorta irrelevant but im telling you guys that dude has talent.
- Happy to see Cadilac is back
- Lions O could produce this year
- Lulz at the Bengals
-Bears still suck
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Let's just get real for a second. A lot of you were ready to hate on Cutler because you dislike his haircut or whatever it is you're paying attention to these days, but as far as FOOTBALL goes, he got little protection the entire game, and I counted seven plays where a receiver either dropped the pass, broke off his route, or probably ran the wrong route. He made a few bad throws, sure, but it wasn't as bad as it looked.

- Considering all that, along with the fact that the Bears lost three defensive starters during the game, and were starting a sixth-round safety and Kevin Payne to begin with, while playing at home, I wouldn't be too excited about that victory as a Packers fan. It took almost everything going their way to get it.
this.

and as far as the bengals go. smh

Rodgers was getting pressure all day too, he didnt throw 4 picks. Cutler needs to me smart with it and maybe take a sack instead of just chuckin it.
...and I counted seven plays where a receiver either dropped the pass, broke off his route, or probably ran the wrong route.
Interception number one: wrong route
Two: ridiculous play by a 3-4 end
Three: wrong route or a miscommunication (I'm going to go out on a limb and say he didn't underthrow a streak route by 30 yards)
Four: broken off route

You can't complete a pass to someone who isn't where he's suppose to be.

The worst throws he made weren't intercepted.

^
Which means he could have easily had 6-7 int's if they could catch.

Hey, the Bears had 3 picks and with a minute and half to go had the lead on the road against a good team. So, if Cutler gets those crazy throws under control,and Forte gets a little more space, they'll be fine.

But Jay made HORRIBLE throws. Quadrule coverage?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
He was lucky to get away with a couple.

Cutler > Orton and he could have thrown 6 picks and I'd still make that trade

Olsen and Forte being complete non factors in the game didn't help Jay either

My impressions...

-No love for the hawks? I don't care what any of you say they looked damn impressive out there even if they played the rams. Definitely winning the NFCwest
laugh.gif
grin.gif
pimp.gif

-Mark Sanchez is the early candidate for rookie of the year. Gotta say, jets looked impressive.
-Brees and AD....
sick.gif
I don't think anything else need be said. EarlyMVP candidates.
-Jake Delhomme is terrible...
-Team Vick got their wish
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Cardinals looked terrible also, passing game was absolutely NOWHERE to be found. And they were facing the '9ers too..
-Brandon Stokely catch= Play of the year, I don't think anything else is gonna top that.
-Andre Johnson= Potential bust season? He was nowhere to be found yesterday... almost cost me my fantasy football game
smh.gif

-Peyton Manning is the best QB in the league. Dude knows how to win games... not necessarily pretty wins but they get the w regardless.
-Cutler looked terrible out there, sometimes it looked as though he thought he was on the packers with some of those throws....
-And is this potentially a new look for the ravens? All O and no D?
eek.gif

Anyways, great week 1. Cannot wait for week 2
pimp.gif

= are the DeSean Jackson Haters still alive??

QFTMFT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Niners D seems legit, but offense is very suspect, especially the o-line
Cadillac got a brand new set of wheels
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A.P
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
this dude is making grown men look foolish out there
Delhome
laugh.gif
, killa ya self
Mark Sanchez
pimp.gif
Mexican pride
Brees, dude might be able to contest Brady's 50 TD's
Bears
laugh.gif
, only week one tho, but Cutler did not look good at all
Farve, i hope he injures himself

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

My impressions...

-No love for the hawks? I don't care what any of you say they looked damn impressive out there even if they played the rams. Definitely winning the NFC west

indifferent.gif
..You guys beat the Rams.

AD stays beasting as usual
pimp.gif
...as long as Favre doesn't dosomething stupid, we good
pimp.gif

Nice to see Cadillac get going again...hopefully, there will be no more major setbacks for him.

Brees picking up where he left of

Reggie Bush
nerd.gif

Jake Delhomme, Jay Cutler
laugh.gif

I expected more from Cincy
tired.gif

NFC East looked good, sans the ********...

I feel like Houston will be one of those teams who will always be almost, but never will...i think they take a dive this season.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

My impressions...

-No love for the hawks? I don't care what any of you say they looked damn impressive out there even if they played the rams. Definitely winning the NFC west

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I don't give a $#^@ !!!
Guess we'll just have to wait and see when the hawks play good teams then...
eyes.gif

Edit: Niketalker23 are you a niners fan? Cause if so... this sunday... that's all I gotta say
laugh.gif

My impressions...

indifferent.gif
67725b9e81be8a7f42b260987badea46e02f4c4.gif

It's week 1, come on guys, lets not heap too much praise on the Niners, I want them flying way below the radar lol.

So our season is over off one lost? damn I mean I know we looked bad but some of you guys make it seem like we lost 49-0

this probably one of our toughest if not the toughest game on our schedule

dudes in here saying people will have a bad season after not playing good in week 1? lol some of the reviews in here are just ******ed....I gotta save some ofthese comments and make half of you look like complete idiots at the end of the year

Originally Posted by philly5fan

dudes in here saying people will have a bad season after not playing good in week 1? lol some of the reviews in here are just ******ed....I gotta save some of these comments and make half of you look like complete idiots at the end of the year
QFT!!!

hester looked like a number 1 too me

culter pissed this game away

D looked good stopped one of the greatest preseason Offense of all time...........................

My impressions...

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I don't give a $#^@ !!!
Guess we'll just have to wait and see when the hawks play good teams then...
eyes.gif

Edit: Niketalker23 are you a niners fan? Cause if so... this sunday... that's all I gotta say
laugh.gif

Yes I'm a Niner fan and I know that's all you have to say, and it's all you're going to say because you wont be talking next week after yourfirst loss.

Back
Top Bottom