NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

What is this based upon?

and he’ll get in for the same reason Troy aikman did, doesn’t make either that good

I’d never say Eli is a top 20 QB of all time or one of the best ever. To say he won’t get in is either stupidity or pure hate.

These comments usually come from Cowboys, Eagles, Reds, Pats or Rivers fans.

And this proves my point. It always comes back to your team and your QB not being able to get the job done.

Wasn’t Eli’s fault the Giants lost, he had a good game after sitting for months. That defense did what it did best, made garbage teams and QBs look great and even that was hard for the Giants to do.

And this proves my point. It always comes back to your team and your QB not being able to get the job done.

Wasn’t Eli’s fault the Giants lost, he had a good game after sitting for months. That defense did what it did best, made garbage teams and QBs look great and even that was hard for the Giants to do.

my name ain’t Bryan, buddy

also you got your defense for last night, now talk the other 22

he’s not going finish top 5 in yards or tds

has a chance at making top 5 in yards if he gets to start another year, probably half a year

Has a chance at top 5 in INTs too

problem for him is rivers and Big Ben are ahead of him and closer to top 5 in couple categories

He'll be top 10 in yards and TD's while having 2 SB rings.

If you don't think thats a HOF career then idk what to tell you man.

Philip, stafford and ryan will get in achieving considerably less.

People are kidding themselves if they don't think Eli's gonna get in :lol:

No matter how average he was during most of his career,those 2 runs + his longevity/toughness make him a lock.

Still think he's the 3rd best out of his QB draft class but he's arguably had the best career/achievements. **** Big Ben :lol:

People are kidding themselves if they don't think Eli's gonna get in :lol:

No matter how average he was during most of his career,those 2 runs + his longevity/toughness make him a lock.

Still think he's the 3rd best out of his QB draft class but he's arguable had the best career. Big Ben can EAD

yep

like one dude said last night, can't tell the story of the NFL without Eli

Y’all left out one huge stat for Eli. THE FOOL NEVER MISSED A GAME. THE BEST ABILITY IS AVAILABILITY. Daniel Jones already missed a game his first year, Wentz already missed mad games. That **** is a big deal.

Giants defense showed up in the second half, Giants coaching showed in up the second half. This team isn’t good and this entire coaching staff and GM has to go.

Eli the toughest QB of his generation! That’s something that people overlook. That son of gun gets WALLOPED and jumps right back up! Eli one the toughest to ever suit up

I love eli

I dislike the giants, sure.. but I don’t hate them, the energy just ain’t there

but if a fan of one of your rivals loves dude, maybe just maybe should reevaluate how you view him

Wentz crowd sure was quiet last night lol

no Receivers and down 14..dak aint doing that

save the excuses that it was a 2-10 team to

Eli’s best teammates were Tiki Barber.... has him
For like 2 seasons...... and ODELL and Saquon..... who he played like 3 and 2 seasons with.......

Eli did a lot with no offensive weapons and again, he’s a tough SOB. He had one HOF in Michael Strahan (Tiki has HOF numbers so, he eventually may get in)

Rivers had two hall of famers in Gates and LT in their primes.
Big Ben had Santonio Holmes, Hines Ward, Jerome Bettis, Alan Faneca, Polamalu, Antonio Brown, Leveon etc.

I’m fan of all 3 QBs all HOF’ers.

but Eli literally played with lesser talent

Back
Top Bottom