NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

1575952713139.gif

Sorry, how many?

1575921473142.png

trust me, i dont want to be saying this but those stats are misleading. Seattle’s run game has been a major factor in their success but we’d be lying if we pretended that russ isn’t what makes that offense go. he’s 67% with 26/5 tds to ints behind a piss poor pass blocking line. Those games against the niners and minny, while the numbers arent there, he was integral to that offense keeping the chains moving and converting 3rd downs.

dude’a ballin...and i hate myself for admitting that

and last name Manning.

maras/giants/New York, being a manning and those 2 Super Bowls going get him in.. same way like the only claim to fame Troy aikman got is he won 3 Super Bowls and jerry got power and the popularity of the cowboys

He should.

He beat one of the most dominant franchises in the history of sports TWICE in dramatic fashion

Word. Alot of these guys favorite teams and franchise or "franchise QBs" would of lost BOTH let alone even winning one.Eli makes it in just off those two Superbowls alone.

Eli Manning is a lock for the hall of fame y’all are tripping, it ain’t only about stats. That man was spotless media wise plus has two rings, i could see if players were voting but they aren’t

maras/giants/New York, being a manning and those 2 Super Bowls going get him in.. same way like the only claim to fame Troy aikman got is he won 3 Super Bowls and jerry got power and the popularity of the cowboys
Facts.

Is Eli one of the greatest to ever play? Hell nah.

But he'll get in.

It's the unfortunate but true circumstance of the HOF. Someone like Eli will get in but Sterling Sharpe or Jamal Charles don't have a shot in hell.

In we are keeping it a buck, Phil Simms is the Giants QB that needs to get in. But his numbers look laughable against more recent players.

Back
Top Bottom