NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

This is what is about to happen. We are going to get three clips of catchable balls after this game showing how trash these eagles receivers are negating the fact that Carson Wentz has been playing DII football again.

Then, if it hasn’t already happened, we will hear about how ****** Dak and Goff are even though no one brought them up.

After that we will be shown 2 questionable no calls in a 60 minute game that completely changed the game.

Only after the above mentioned items have happened will we hear about the injuries to Alshon, Sanders, and their line.

this will be followed by 200,000 trade rumors of positional players that the eagles will be linked to but ultimately won’t trade or sign.

Kittle was better than Kelce before that game.

Kelce has lost a step and I’ve seen him drop some big catches this year. Give me Kittle over him and it’s not even a thought for me. He’s better in 2019.

kittle took the title last year when he broke the yardage record for a te playing with 3 different QBs.. 2 of which were rookies, 1 updrafted the other a 4th rounder

Ya'll really refuse to say Kittle in the best lol.

based on blocking alone he's the best.

He's an extra left tackle out there.

this is calling for Eli to win the game at the end by getting to the goal line with a field goal... not the way i had it planned... stop the eagles at the goal line!!

Ertz wants some respek

they give bronze medals for 3rd place.. and he the only 1 of the 3 with a ring

but he still 3rd.. and I’d be ecstatic if that’s the super Bowl, since that means Dallas and New England ain’t in it

Back
Top Bottom