NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

“Scott was in there a majority of the time”

do these dudes not get injury updates it’s either him or ajayi that has zero burst

Show the world how awful our roster and coaching staff are

Terrible challenge and thanks for dragging this game out even longer Doug

That wasn’t PI and then the fact it was tipped, probably the worst challenge I’ve ever seen

Man i get it that he took that play more yards than it should but i dont see the hype everyone has with this play. If dude wouldve just tried to make a tackle instead of going for the ball (and grabbing the facemask)

All you have to do is hit play on the video

this dude is dragging 3 nfl players, 1 of which is pulling on his facemask for most of it

Man i get it that he took that play more yards than it should but i dont see the hype everyone has with this play. If dude wouldve just tried to make a tackle instead of going for the ball (and grabbing the facemask)

that’s what I’m saying. When Gronk was doing some wild stuff and throwing dudes out the “club” was warranted the hype.

Kittle was better than Kelce before that game.

Kelce has lost a step and I’ve seen him drop some big catches this year. Give me Kittle over him and it’s not even a thought for me. He’s better in 2019.

Booger 3 dudes literally ran forward as you were saying no one will come up and Giants had a guy streaking down field.

Eagles just were able to get to Eli before he could throw it

:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom