NFL Divisional Playoffs In Review....

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Originally Posted by S4L3

-Jets will get blown out next week in San Diego.

Quote of the week candidate

Can't be sure what would've happened in that SB, but looking back, I really don't think the Vikings would've beat Denver. It's all mootanyway. Time to reclaim what they almost had.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

revis_coverage.jpg
I guess Revis can't cover the coasts of Alaska.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Cowboy's Keith Brooking on the Vikings running up the score with Shiancoe's TD catch
I thought it was classless," Brooking said, via Kevin Seifert of ESPN.com. "I thought it was B.S. Granted, we get paid to stop them, but we had zero timeouts left. I didn't think there was any call for that."

Per Seifert, Vikings defensive tackle Pat Williams responded.

"We don't care what Keith Brooking says," Williams said. "He was about to get his @@$ whupped on our sideline over there. It don't matter. Nobody said anything when they blew out the Eagles [the past two weeks].

"It's the playoffs. It ain't no regular-season game. If you lose, you go home. We take no pity on them. Do they expect us to? I don't care about no Brooking. He can say whatever he wants to say."
Vikings tight end Visanthe Shiancoe, who caught the final touchdown pass, was more contrite. With his tongue planted in his cheek. (And, hopefully, his other body parts planted behind a towel.)

"OK, we apologize," Shiancoe said. "I'm sorry. Better?"

Visanthe is cold as ice...
laugh.gif

Its gonna make for an interesting game next year....

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

vikings look unstoppable, i mean they beat the cowboys who beat the saints sooo... superbowl
pimp.gif

only if it works out so easy...Any given sunday. Although vikings look mighty solid both defensively and offensively. I don't really care who goes to thesuperbowl...I just want to see better playoff games. I hate watching blowouts.

eek.gif
@ the possibility of Favre facing his former team if both Jets and Vikes advance!

brett-favre-jets-debut_nc.jpg

20100117-184810-pic-579080463.embedded.prod_affiliate.77.jpg

Originally Posted by nnarum

eek.gif
@ the possibility of Favre facing his former team if both Jets and Vikes advance!

brett-favre-jets-debut_nc.jpg

20100117-184810-pic-579080463.embedded.prod_affiliate.77.jpg

What's crazy is to think... just one year later, the team which abandoned Favre (or which Favre abandoned) could make it to the Superbowl, along with hiscurrent team. Favre has been very lucky in that respect, the teams he's gone to have both been on the brink of playoff success.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

im a jet fan next weekend. (self
indifferent.gif
)

Damn, dude... you REALLY hate Peyton don't you? A Pats fan rooting for the Jets?
sick.gif
That's almost as bad as a Miami fan rooting for New England...
nerd.gif

You know he won't see that until Tuesday
laugh.gif

No Miami fan would ever root for New England. No matter what.

I give the Jets a ton of credit, they out there winning playoff games, and they were the only team to give one of the home teams a fight and they are doing itall with a rookie QB, and a rookie coach. Can't hate on that.

Imagine if the Jets kept favre and hired rex ... they would probably be SB favorites and won 14 games at least ...

- Dallas will never will a SB with Wade as Coach

- if the Vikes and Saints play like they played this week the NFC Championship will be epic

- Reevis is a machine

- Nate Kaeding is the loneliest man in San Diego this morning

- Colts fans are already booking their rooms in MIA after SD's loss

- As good as they have played the Jets will have to play their best game of the season to beat Indy

Originally Posted by Air273

Its a shame Romo couldnt pull a Eli and beat 2 number 1 seeds and a number 2 seed......clutch is not something that can be taught I'm so glad cowboys beat the eagles.....hopefully it leads to a 4 year contract for Wade....one can dream
nerd.gif

Did the Chargers choke or are the Jets that good? I say Jets are just that good
pimp.gif
, the Jets are a way better team then their record indicates when lookingat actual numbers they are more like a top 4 team in the league off defense and run game alone.

[h1]Brooking calls Vikings' move "classless" and "B.S."[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on January 17, 2010 7:06 PM ET
Cowboys linebacker Keith Brooking took exception to the decision of the Vikings to throw for the end zone while leading by 24 late in Sunday's division-round game. Brooking made his views known at the time, and he made his views known afterward.

"I thought it was classless," Brooking said, via Kevin Seifert of ESPN.com. "I thought it was B.S. Granted, we get paid to stop them, but we had zero timeouts left. I didn't think there was any call for that."

Per Seifert, Vikings defensive tackle Pat Williams responded.

"We don't care what Keith Brooking says," Williams said. "He was about to get his @%! whupped on our sideline over there. It don't matter. Nobody said anything when they blew out the Eagles [the past two weeks].

"It's the playoffs. It ain't no regular-season game. If you lose, you go home. We take no pity on them. Do they expect us to? I don't care about no Brooking. He can say whatever he wants to say."
Vikings tight end Visanthe Shiancoe, who caught the final touchdown pass, was more contrite. With his tongue planted in his cheek. (And, hopefully, his other body parts planted behind a towel.)

"OK, we apologize," Shiancoe said. "I'm sorry. Better?"

We still think that no apologies -- real or sarcastic -- are needed. The Cowboys used their time outs when down by 24. Under the universal rules of Madden, he who opts to prolong the agony only invites more of it. If Dallas wanted to concede the game they should have simply let the clock run.

But, hey, it'll give us all something to talk about when the Cowboys return to the Metrodome during the 2010 season.

If the Vikings win two more, maybe it'll be the first game of the year.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cowboys are really "Swagged out" until they get that @%! beat. Brooks eye black is still running down his chin right now.

Did the Chargers choke or are the Jets that good? I say Jets are just that good
pimp.gif

IMO the chargers didn't play that bad, If Kaeding is Kaeding SD wins. the Jets D IS playin lights out right now and SD moved the ball on thembut just couldn't capitalize

Originally Posted by CP1708

indifferent.gif
)

Damn, dude... you REALLY hate Peyton don't you? A Pats fan rooting for the Jets?
sick.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Salt%2520Shaker.jpg

Won't it be funny to see my boys in the SB in Miami of all places
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The only Superbowl games I would be interested in is :

Colts/Saints and Colts/Vikings

Please keep The Jets out.

Jets/Saints and Jets/Vikings

Please keep The Colts out.

...Is one without Manning or Favre...can you imagine the slurp fest ESPN would have if either of those two make it to the SB. Heck, if they bothmake it I will boycott ESPN for the two weeks prior and the two weeks after the SB, and watch the game on mute. Can't you guys just see it...

"Breaking news...Brett Favre scratched his left butt cheek at 3:05 PM Miami time"

"...and it's halftime, look at these warriors of the gridiron, future HOFers, and second comings of christ walk into the locker room...I am justprivileged to be alive and watching this...back to you in the studio JB..."
indifferent.gif

Yeah, Colts are a boring team to watch. They're very good at what they do, but they're too "textbook" for the average viewer to really getexcited about. The other three teams have been somewhat fun to watch this season.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by CP1708

indifferent.gif
)

sick.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

http://www.sacbee.com/sta...ness/Salt%20Shaker.jpg src="http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/health-and-fitness/Salt%20Shaker.jpg">

Won't it be funny to see my boys in the SB in Miami of all places
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm confused, I gave the Jets complete props for what they've done, and you put a picture of salt. Really?
laugh.gif

I could care less. Miami waxed the Jets TWICE, ya'll don't bother me at all.

Back
Top Bottom