NFL Divisional Playoffs In Review....

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

dude stop following me around its creepy.
eyes.gif
i have no idea what ur talkin about everyone on the board knows im a charger fan... what. the. hell. are. you. talking. about. 'homie'? and even if i was rooting for the vikings what does that have to do with my review of the week? seriously grow up.
i think hes referring to you cheering for the vikings and laughing at the cowboys throughout the gameday thread ... im not sure though ...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

I would've posted quotes but there's honestly just too many.

Between the summer league church MVP, Chargers fans, Ravens fans, and even ya'll Cowboys haters....its just not worth it....

?...Who's that?

Originally Posted by JuSLeTiTHaPPN

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

dude stop following me around its creepy.
eyes.gif
i have no idea what ur talkin about everyone on the board knows im a charger fan... what. the. hell. are. you. talking. about. 'homie'? and even if i was rooting for the vikings what does that have to do with my review of the week? seriously grow up.
i think hes referring to you cheering for the vikings and laughing at the cowboys throughout the gameday thread ... im not sure though ...
roll.gif
i mean i was laughing because people were posting funny .gifs. I wasnt laughing at the team so i have no idea why dude so angry
laugh.gif
i never even directly said a word to him, i didnt even know he existed until hecame at me like that. i mean if it makes him feel that much better to laugh at me then ill let him be my guest. at the end of the day both of our teams are inthe off-season now so dude can make himself feel better however he wants.

Originally Posted by S4L3

I would've posted quotes but there's honestly just too many.

Between the summer league church MVP, Chargers fans, Ravens fans, and even ya'll Cowboys haters....its just not worth it....

Nah, its real easy though... Just click on your own SN... click 5 or 6 of the "recent posts" links, copy and paste, voila... QOTW.

- colts..business as usual for them...although god do they look vulnerable
- ravens...you're just a couple big play guys on offense away
- cards...send us one of those receivers...please
- saints...not much to say really...scary
- cowboys have some holes to fill for next year...but i think they took that "next step" this year. get that OL patched and some help in thesecondary.
- chargers...kaeding really shot you guys in the heart...and norv i think blew some decisions down the stretch
- jets...gotta hand it to you. that defense has made your coach look like a damn prophet. im a jet fan next weekend. (self
indifferent.gif
)

the influx of clowns in s&t right now is annoying as hell...

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:
Norv turner needs to be fired. Kaeding needs to have his pro bowl spot taken away from him. Charger fans are going to tear downtown SD apart tonight.
roll.gif
fraud alert ... you were a vikings fan today homie ... i didnt even know you liked the chargers ... ... ...
indifferent.gif

Two salty doggies!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
no quotes

- Saints offense looked scary good. Sean Payton called a perfect game. Reggie Bush looking like he did two years ago when they made the NFC championship game,that one run
eek.gif
sick.gif

I think they're goin to the Super Bowl, I just can't see the Vikes bringing that high energy TO New Orleans

- If Kurt Warner is done, sad offseason for the NFL. Dude has been the consummate pro his whole career. I personally thought he was finished after St Louis,but he had a hell of a rebound in Zona. Arizona needs to sure up that defense in the offseason.

- Someone said in the colts/Ravens thread, Indy is simply just winning. Not flashy, not convincing, doing just enough to win. I think that will come back tobite them, they need a jolt on offense. This current grind it out offense ain't gonna keep them in a game with NO or Minny. (if they get past NYJ)

- Ravens will continue to go nowhere with that stale offense. Ray Rice is the only thing they got on O, Derrick Mason's constant 5 yard out routesdon't win you games in the postseason. Ed Reed better not be serious about retiring
smh.gif

- As much as I hate Favre, dude is killin it. Made the "great" Cowboys D look clueless all day long. AP didn't even do anything productive andthey still obliterated Dallas. Mike Jenkins ain't no shutdown corner, he didn't have that safety helping today and he got exposed by Sidney.

- Cowboys got too jacked last week after their wild card Super Bowl victory
laugh.gif
, it's a lot easier when you got the crowd at home. I really hope Garrettand Phillips get the boot, they pulled a Andy Reid and made ZERO adjustments during the game. And Cowboys fans kill that noise about everybody being againstyall, "this thread is so and so pages when we win, but if we lose blah blah blah". Every losing team gets clowned here on NT, deal with it.

- Jets impressed the hell out of me on defense. Philip Rivers choked, LT forgot a playoff game was played today and the Chargers D couldn't stop ShonnGreene. Idk if Sanchize can do it against Indy but either way it's prolly gonna be a close one. Manning hasn't been lights out at all this season,gonna be a good one.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

im a jet fan next weekend. (self
indifferent.gif
)

Damn, dude... you REALLY hate Peyton don't you? A Pats fan rooting for the Jets?
sick.gif
That's almost as bad as a Miami fan rooting for New England...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

indifferent.gif
)

Damn, dude... you REALLY hate Peyton don't you? A Pats fan rooting for the Jets?
sick.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

yes...i really do hate him. don't get me wrong...i respect the hell out of him. but i consider him and indy a bigger rival...

- cowboys have some holes to fill for next year...but i think they took that "next step" this year. get that OL patched and some help in the secondary.
- chargers...kaeding really shot you guys in the heart...and norv i think blew some decisions down the stretch
- jets...gotta hand it to you. that defense has made your coach look like a damn prophet. im a jet fan next weekend. (self
indifferent.gif
)

Really, nothing?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

- cowboys have some holes to fill for next year...but i think they took that "next step" this year. get that OL patched and some help in the secondary.
indifferent.gif
)

Really, nothing?
frown.gif
roll.gif
whoops

- vikings....sidney "effin" rice...hopefully jared allen can get in drew's face next week

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

indifferent.gif
)

sick.gif
nerd.gif

You know he won't see that until Tuesday
laugh.gif

alot of spectacular big plays but otherwise a pretty boring weekend of football. i seriously thought the dallas/vikings and baltimore/colts games would havebeen more competetive

Since y'all aint doing a QOTW...I'll do a bit just from the 'Boys/Vikes thread
laugh.gif

"we are soo much better than the Vikings, even at their house."
roll.gif

"Brett Favre interception party."

"Cowboys may be the best team they played all year, cowboys already played chargers and saints already been tested andare a better team and will show it."

"Dallas period, we are hot right now. Will be a good game but Dallas will win this game also. Nobody wants to play usright now. We will wait and see what happens, cant wait."

And finally, this Cowboys fan knew what's up:
Originally Posted by Mr S J King

A disciplined defense with speed on the ends and power in the middle is hard to stop.
Close first quarter and then the route is on!

TO THE BOWL YALL, TO THE BOWL!

Good call my man
pimp.gif

Piss-poor weekend for football. Three monster blowouts; like really? These are the best teams in the NFL?

If it wasn't for the Jets/Chargers game, this might be the worst Divisional round of football I've ever seen.

- The Cowboys played like !*+* today. O-Line couldn't block anybody and Romo had an awful game. As much as I and otherCowboys fans clown on Flozell for his penalties his absence for the majority of the game was a huge blow to us. With all that said the Vikings played well andwere the better them; hats off to them and their fans.

- Props to Jets for the big win today, I, like alot of people didn't think they could pull it off and I was wrong

- I don't know what's up with the Chargers. They closed the season out strong but once again didn't show up in the playoffs.

- Reggie Bush was beasting on Saturday; that's the kind of performance is what was expected of him as the #2 pick

- If that was indeed Kurt Warner last NFL game I wish him nothing but the best.
pimp.gif

-Cowboys will be fine. Wade isn't going anywhere...

If this is true, then I don't think the Cowboys will be fine. I know Wade had a pretty good year, but I still think they need a different coach to make itto the SB

thats how a qb plays when he doesnt have protection.
Hey now, Ben and his 45 sacks a year disagrees....

Seriously though, at least we got one competitive game this weekend. Though the Cowboys game should've been closer, just blew opportunity afteropportunity.
Peyton has a great chance to get to another Super Bowl and start cementing just how great his legacy is
Dome vs. Dome will be entertaining, the media will go nuts for either Peyton vs. Farve or Peyton vs. Brees
Jets can ruin all that with another great performance, but I just don't see a rookie QB doing it in the AFC Championship. That seems to be where a lothave some real issues

Oh, and S&T is extra annoying right now. I'm sure most of you can figure out what has changed. Can't wait till these playoffs are over

Also, if my guy Ben cant win the chip his rookie year I dont want Sanchez to. Eff dat.
laugh.gif
Plus, being the Steeler I am, I cant root for Bart and Rex, two former Ravens.I cant do it.

Back
Top Bottom