NFL Divisional Playoffs In Review....

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Piss-poor weekend for football. Three monster blowouts; like really? These are the best teams in the NFL?

If it wasn't for the Jets/Chargers game, this might be the worst Divisional round of football I've ever seen.

You considered that a good game?
eyes.gif

Four terrible games. Awful, sloppy football games that were filled with mistakes, penalties and turnovers, yet deprived us of any real notable performances oramazing plays (save for Reggie Bush). One can only hope the Championship round has better games.

Plus, being the Steeler I am, I cant root for Bart and Rex, two former Ravens. I cant do it.

True, but especially since Bart Scott was the one that went over. I can handle Lewis, Reed, Suggs and really like Ngata, but Bart just runs his mouth morethan anyone on that team and he wasn't the one backing it up. I never knew Rex had it in him until this year,
laugh.gif
. That said, I have like Revis since Pitt so I like the Jets there

Maybe I should just cheer for the NFC regardless

Originally Posted by houser34

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:
Norv turner needs to be fired. Kaeding needs to have his pro bowl spot taken away from him. Charger fans are going to tear downtown SD apart tonight.
roll.gif
fraud alert ... you were a vikings fan today homie ... i didnt even know you liked the chargers ... ... ...
indifferent.gif
Two salty doggies!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cmon bro dont associate me with him, im not salty at all. hurt? yes. but i already gave my props to jets fans in the game thread and ive been nothing buthumble. I really dont know why dude was comin at me like that...its like i smashed his sister or somethin...dude i put one
laugh.gif
face in the cowboy thread cuzof jerry jones face and u took it so personal. We both took L's today lets just move on.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Piss-poor weekend for football. Three monster blowouts; like really? These are the best teams in the NFL?

If it wasn't for the Jets/Chargers game, this might be the worst Divisional round of football I've ever seen.

You considered that a good game? :rollseyes

Four terrible games. Awful, sloppy football games that were filled with mistakes, penalties and turnovers, yet deprived us of any real notable performances or amazing plays (save for Reggie Bush). One can only hope the Championship round has better games.
Defenses
pimp.gif
. Looked liked real football.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

-NO is back.

-Farve is confident again.

-Norv Turner @%+$! things up again.

-Phillip Rivers underestimated the Jets D.

-Jets played good, I just don't think they can contend with the Colts.

Let me get this straight.. New Orleans is back because the blew out an Arizona team that abandoned the run (which is the Saints weakness) and was missing 4starters on an already suspect defense?

Do some of you even watch football?

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Plus, being the Steeler I am, I cant root for Bart and Rex, two former Ravens. I cant do it.

True, but especially since Bart Scott was the one that went over. I can handle Lewis, Reed, Suggs and really like Ngata, but Bart just runs his mouth more than anyone on that team and he wasn't the one backing it up. I never knew Rex had it in him until this year,
laugh.gif
. That said, I have like Revis since Pitt so I like the Jets there

Maybe I should just cheer for the NFC regardless

There's room on the boat
pimp.gif

havhingsten_ved_lindesnes_fyr_mn_011.jpg

Quote Of The Week:

-"Ya'll dudes don't stand a chance.... " some cowboy fan in the Dal v Minn game thread that really thought they had a chance.

I kid shoes, I kid. Who am I to talk lol

- RIP Gaines Adams.

- The NFC Championship is crack.

- Kaeding is like a modern day Gary Anderson
laugh.gif

- Ah, Dallas.
laugh.gif

- Sidney Rice DAMN.

QOTW :

Yeah that's the reason you dudes will beat us. Like we never went into a dome and ended an undefeated streak. LOL.

The logic is pathetic...
- Delusional Clown.

Its a shame Romo couldnt pull a Eli and beat 2 number 1 seeds and a number 2 seed......clutch is not something that can be taughtI'm so glad cowboys beat the eagles.....hopefully it leads to a 4 year contract for Wade....one can dream

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

im a jet fan next weekend. (self
indifferent.gif
)
Damn, dude... you REALLY hate Peyton don't you? A Pats fan rooting for the Jets?
sick.gif
That's almost as bad as a Miami fan rooting for New England...
nerd.gif
I'm with Deadset...Indy has been the Pats biggest rival all throughout the Brady/Peyton years. If it was Patriots vs. Texans/Titans/Jaguars,I'm confident Indy fans would be in the same boat.
laugh.gif
Let the Jetsmake the SB (
sick.gif
)...as long as they lose, we straight.

Cowboy's Keith Brooking on the Vikings running up the score with Shiancoe's TD catch
I thought it was classless," Brooking said, via Kevin Seifert of ESPN.com. "I thought it was B.S. Granted, we get paid to stop them, but we had zero timeouts left. I didn't think there was any call for that."

Per Seifert, Vikings defensive tackle Pat Williams responded.

"We don't care what Keith Brooking says," Williams said. "He was about to get his @@$ whupped on our sideline over there. It don't matter. Nobody said anything when they blew out the Eagles [the past two weeks].

"It's the playoffs. It ain't no regular-season game. If you lose, you go home. We take no pity on them. Do they expect us to? I don't care about no Brooking. He can say whatever he wants to say."
Vikings tight end Visanthe Shiancoe, who caught the final touchdown pass, was more contrite. With his tongue planted in his cheek. (And, hopefully, his other body parts planted behind a towel.)

"OK, we apologize," Shiancoe said. "I'm sorry. Better?"

Visanthe is cold as ice...
laugh.gif

Damn, dudes going IN on shoes with the quotes
laugh.gif

But right now it's looking like an Indi/NO super bowl.

Back
Top Bottom