NFL Divisional Playoffs In Review....

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by WILLINC

The only Superbowl games I would be interested in is :

Colts/Saints and Colts/Vikings

Please keep The Jets out.
Out of all the people in S&T, you're on my hate list. Right next to outtacontrol and Jaysfordays. I love the ignore feature on NT
pimp.gif

^ why is this guy acting so feminine? You doubted your own team and get mad when someone speak against your team. Sports forum isnt for you, boy
When did I ever doubt the Jets? I'm always rooting for them, but I didn't go over the top in terms of trash talking. I just said we shouldkeep the trash talking down. In terms of ignoring you, you were making some outlandish irrational statements. Kind of like the guys i mentioned in my post youquoted.

J Dilla
laugh.gif
...you said "I'm done" via PM, though. Apparentlyyou're not, though.

In other news, where the hell was DeMarcus Where yeterday. "Where" as in "Where are you?" I was watching the whole game, only saw this dudeonce.

colts played ok ...
peyton should just leave reed alone ...
smh.gif
w/ that being said he played just ok ... and has to step it up and be MVP like to get past the jets
if ed reed retires ... great 9 year career ...
pimp.gif

bush
eek.gif
... now he gotta be consistent ... he gotta get the ball more ...
dallas' offensive line ... trash ... romo didn't have a chance ... that int was terrible though
laugh.gif
@ favre throwing salt on the wound ... grimey ...
chargers ... wow ... didn't c that one coming ... LT washed ... rivers looked rattled and i never seen that from him ... kicking game
laugh.gif
... norv onsidekick call
roll.gif

bum(s) of the week ... this is easy kaeding ... we all already knew suisham was a %!$#!@# bum ... but kaeding pulled a vanderjagt and them some ... oh howcould i forget that dude that still don't know that rice caught favre's first td pass
laugh.gif

I really hope that wasn't the end for Ed Reed but if it was, just another great going out in his prime.

Canton!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Aiin't Favre from that area though? Dude is gonna bring all his family out there, it'll be a home game for him.
laugh.gif
You don't know Saints fans...There ain't gonna be many Favre fans in that staduium at all.

Back
Top Bottom