NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another classy Eagles fan story..

Yeah bc if this was Dez Bryant the same thing wouldn't happen

I wasn't even saying that having *** hole fans are exclusive to the Eagles. But the bad fans do seem to take t to another level and there's always something. That's what set ya'll apart.

Off the top of my head
- Beat up Chief Zee who at best was in his early 60's at the time.
- Harassed and threw bottles at Portis' mom
- Threw snowballs at Santa
- What looked like a whole section throwing snowballs at two 9er's and one Steeler fan.
- Cheered Micheal Irvin landing on his neck.

and then if i include the sixers off top i remember someone throwing a dead rat during a game in the sixers arena then the next night or night after throwing a dead rat in-game in Phoenix while they were playing the Suns. Traveling cross country to do that?!

It seems like the *** hole Philly fans are *Crooks* [real big **** suckers] *Crooks*

And it isn't really the same situation but there weren't reports of Cowboy fan's attacking or harassing his mom when they had their fallout fwiw.

Yawnnnnnnnnn

I understand you half attempted to google info, I guess this stuff never happens to Cowboys fans since 99% don't live near Dallas

Last edited:
Chief Zee was in his early 60's which would make him 91 today

Good try he was 40 when that happened 30 years ago which no Philly fan is proud of but it's just as tired as the snowball incident which happened in 1968

Chief Zee was in his early 60's which would make him 91 today

Good try he was 40 when that happened 30 years ago which no Philly fan is proud of but it's just as tired as the snowball incident which happened in 1968

You're right about the age I got that wrong. I thought it happened more recently. But you say no Philly fan is proud how about indifferent? You responded with yawn to all that. Sneaking dead rats in your pockets or whatever, no big deal huh?

You're right about the age I got that wrong. I thought it happened more recently. But you say no Philly fan is proud how about indifferent? You responded with yawn to all that. Sneaking dead rats in your pockets or whatever, no big deal huh?

You can keep pigeon holing a population of select idiots but in the end you don't even hold weight because you reach hard with your little google search

Once the Vet was replaced a lot changed but don't worry we did throw snowballs at Santa, ill have to ask my dad if he remembers since I wasn't born and he was only 7

I didn't pigeon hole I said that all fan bases have bad fans and specified that all Eagles fans arent like that. And me getting zee's age and incident year way wrong shows you how much "research" I did. And okay the snowball and chief zee incident weren't recent that still leaves Portis' mom, the rats, rioting after the Phillies WON, the 9ers fan video, and now harassing Lesean's BM because he asked all that was recent. You wanna pretend Eagles fanbase don't have a history then you hold no weight.

clearly shorty is mad because he thinks he can pay his way through fatherhood instead of adding his presence

he a idiot for sleeping with someone raw after just meeting them less than 24 hrs ago and didn't think they'd get pregnant :smh::lol:

Damn LeSean lost hard for that one...I don't even know why you would wanna broadcast you hit shorty raw after a week :smh::lol:

LeSean really is an idiot.

It was bad enough that he fell for the "I'm on birth control" story
mean.gif
, but he's putting all his business out on twitter for the world to see.

Damn LeSean lost hard for that one...I don't even know why you would wanna broadcast you hit shorty raw after a week
mean.gif
laugh.gif
He's not the brightest crown in the box

There's a reason he had to go to Pitt and couldn't play at Miami or Penn State
yep.....i remember when he committed to miami and the insiders were like "he has no chance of qualifying" ..I was like 
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Damn LeSean lost hard for that one...I don't even know why you would wanna broadcast you hit shorty raw after a week
mean.gif
laugh.gif
He's not the brightest crown in the box

There's a reason he had to go to Pitt and couldn't play at Miami or Penn State
yep.....i remember when he committed to miami and the insiders were like "he has no chance of qualifying" ..I was like 
tired.gif

laugh.gif

I didn't know he was that dumb before this incident he came across as a reasonably astute guy
McCoy still my n**** tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom