NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Jerome Boger will be the choice to ref the Super Bowl. That's bad news. He's horrible and easily one of the worst.

Can we just cut Titus Young already? I don't see him having any trade value at this point and the arrogant prick just needs to be gone

Can we just cut Titus Young already? I don't see him having any trade value at this point and the arrogant prick just needs to be gone
he doesnt realize that even if they cut him who is going to pick him up with an attitude like that. hes digging his own grave.

laugh.gif
at Brady fined $10,000 for the slide & Gore being fined $10,500 for the sock violation.
Haha that is classic
nthat.gif

pretty sure ray paid off the folks he snitched on

Shady an idiot for falling for the "I'm on birth control" trap :rofl: you're a millionaire falling for that ****..

hes an idiot. he shouldve just ignored her. Now hes soounding like a dirtball telling her to get a job and stop asking for money and telling his followers to harass her. Even though she may be a loser, you still got her pregnant, so you go to court and pay her the normal amount of CS each month.

Last edited:
maaaaaaaaaaaaaan thank goodness i aint no athlete , there would be goons on her

front door with a needle full of heroine and child protective services right behind them

Last edited:
Shady is a dumb ***

It's not hard to believe he'd fall for the old BC trap, he's not that smart if you ever listen to him

From the looks he copped her a place and a whip and she still tight he with another woman...he stil should've ignored her cause I and a bunch of other people shouldn't know his business like that....

If I was him I'd pay the whole 18 years off or close to it...nfl money don't last like that so I'd get it out the way

Last edited:
God Twitter is the best. No more having to go out of your way to try to get dirt on people, they do it themselves

God Twitter is the best. No more having to go out of your way to try to get dirt on people, they do it themselves

Exactly..athletes should have somebody read your tweets before you hit send...

Silly situation to put yourself in shady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom