NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Gore got fined for his socks. I liked the way it looked like that. No wonder I was thinking how come I've never seen someone do that.

Last edited:
he got fined 10K for the slide...so not sure what the crying and moaning is about
you and i both know why they're crying and moaning 
laugh.gif

also brady's been a model citizen for 12 years and

goodell was trying to make an example out of gore

for anyone trying to swag out uniforms in the future

I thought the Tom Brady kick was just a product of his lack of coordination. :lol:

Didn't look malicious.

So what do you guys think it would take to get Revis from the Jets? I'd trade the #13 pick, a 2nd rounder next year and Blount for him right now.

I thought the Tom Brady kick was just a product of his lack of coordination. :lol:

Didn't look malicious.

Lol this is what I thought. Have you guys seen dude run? And to then combine it with a slide while Reeds coming at him full speed. Toms coordination had a system overload and body parts went flailing as a result.

damn I didnt know Ray Lewis snitched on his co-d's to get off that murder charge. no snitches playing against the Niners will prosper 
laugh.gif

So what do you guys think it would take to get Revis from the Jets? I'd trade the #13 pick, a 2nd rounder next year and Blount for him right now.
idk what it is going to take, but as a colts fan ill give up robert mathis and a couple picks for revis straight up...

Its understandable the jets wanting to trade #24 to get the most bang for the buck.

that team has toooo many holes and cro has proved to be a serviceable starter.

whats the point in having 2 #1 corners when the rest of the D is getting shredded.

plus i heard he wants to get paid....again :lol: :smh:

revis is crazy if he thinks someone will give him the money he wants after acl surgery.

Manning got a huge deal coming off neck surgeries. I don't like the guy but he's the best or at worst second best at what he does plus he's in his prime. I think he'll get paid close to what he wants. I don't see what's :lol: about him wanting to get paid again. He'll be a FA, he'll be in his prime years and it'll probably be the last contract he gets.

vegas doesnt give any one player in the nfl outside of the quarterback AP and megatron more than a 1 point

difference , they have have no bias ...they're about money and results

defense is a collective

look at the guys signing huge deals

mario williams

albert haynesworth

nnamdi asomugha

cortlan finnegan

spend your money on playmakers , this draft is perfect to have a 2/3 second rounders , super deep

get the capspace off your back and get guys that can make plays

I feel like, if we didn't lie to Revis and got the contract done when we said we would, he'd be reasonable.

But now...especially after he just got hurt and doesn't know if his next season could cut his value in half or something...he's getting every penny and doesn't give a **** anymore. :smh:

Hey. Any saints fans know if the loge 300 level seating at the superdome gets access to the club amenities?

Talbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom