NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely feels like they are, but that's because the public is all over the Seahawks. They're the darlings right now and you add that on top of what Mr.O said about their playoff past, then you feel like Seattle are the favorites.

Dangerous way of thinking if your the Hawks though.

Definitely feels like they are, but that's because the public is all over the Seahawks. They're the darlings right now and you add that on top of what Mr.O said about their playoff past, then you feel like Seattle are the favorites.

The kind of bravado the Hawks play with it seems like they always think like that anyways
laugh.gif

I dont seem them coming in overconfident or anything though

The kind of bravado the Hawks play with it seems like they always think like that anyways :lol:

Yeah. Their D just comes out and hits no matter what and that offense with Russell...Well, he's as cliche and humble as they come.

Last edited:

The kind of bravado the Hawks play with it seems like they always think like that anyways :lol:

Yeah that attitude has gotten them this far.

It's gonna be ugly for Matt Ryan if he gets outplayed by a rookie at home.

It's weird because for most games I've been rooting for someone...

This game, I really don't know who to root for.
I strongly dislike Pete Carroll but I love Russell's skill.
I strongly dislike Matt Ryan but I love Roddy and Julio's skill.

Hmmmm...

I guess I'll just hope for an exciting game and eventually I'll end up rooting for someone in the 4th quarter. :lol:

You haven't watched many Texans games, I take it?

They're the biggest frauds in the NFL. Seriously, they're absolutely abysmal. Easily the worst team left in the playoffs, and if they had played against any team with a QB last week, they'd be at home.

Nothing has changed since the last two times these teams met... except for the fact that New England has Gronk back. Pats are going to roll this worthless franchise up into a ball and punt them back to Houston. At least they'll have another playoff banner to hang up when they get home.

Patriots - 48, Texans - 17. If they're lucky.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pimp: :pimp:

Lovin it

Very interested to watch this game, nobody talking about Atlanta at all so they should be fired up. Ray trying to go out like the Bus, if Joe's WRs keep catching those lobs they can definitely be in the dance

Wells here's a positive for ATL, they scored more points on that first drive then they did all of last year in the playoff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom