NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Rainey arrested for slapping his girlfriend for going through his phone :lol:.

Go Gators

The Cowboys are reportedly focusing their defensive coordinator search on ex-USC DC Monte Kiffin.

Kiffin has emerged as the favorite from a list that surprisingly includes Cardinals DC Ray Horton, who is twisting in the wind following Ken Whisenhunt's firing. Cowboys coach Jason Garrett was a backup QB with the Bucs in 2004 when Kiffin was running Jon Gruden's offense. The creator of the Tampa 2 defense ranked in the top 10 in fewest yards and points allowed a league-record 10 times.

The Tampa 2 would seem to be ill-suited to Dallas' two major 2012 investments, CBs Brandon Carr and Morris Claiborne. The Chiefs reportedly had designs on Kiffin as their defensive boss, but the 72-year-old wasn't interested.
nerd.gif

So Alameda stays even though he tried to run over several police officers trying to flee from his second DUI but Rainey gets cut for slapping his girlfriend? I would've cut Alameda too...Didn't Rainey have domestic violence issues at Florida too?

They did cut him but ended up resigning. My guess is the same will occur. All about the on field product

So Alameda stays even though he tried to run over several police officers trying to flee from his second DUI but Rainey gets cut for slapping his girlfriend? I would've cut Alameda too...Didn't Rainey have domestic violence issues at Florida too?

Would you've cut Ben?

Nah, you wouldn't have, so what's the point of saying all this? Is it because they're fringe players that you're all moral and self righteous?

Last edited:
I'll leave the morality & self righteousness to you...I knew you would be the one to respond to that post with Ben...

:lol:

Dude's acting as if the NFL has any morals
Let's be realistic here, it's about $ & W's first.
If your not producing either of those, then "morals" come into play.

:lol:

Dude's acting as if the NFL has any morals
Let's be realistic here, it's about $ & W's first.
If your not producing either of those, then "morals" come into play.

I get why teams do it, but who's he fooling with that "players who reflect poorly on the team shouldn't be part of the team" crusade?
Its hypocritical, don't be morally superior only some of the time.

See how he didn't say otherwise about giving Ben a pass too. typical.

I'll leave the morality & self righteousness to you

Please show me when I've ever acted self-righteous or morally superior.

Last edited:
:rofl:

Well at least now they can try and get a legit pro OC in their for Cam so they don't have to run the triple option on every ******g third down.

browns draft trent,

chud has 3 RBs plus a QB who can boogie and doesnt utilize any of it correctly.

i see 2 top 5 picks in the next 2 season.

:smh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom