NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, atleast until recently.
Dont pay Jetpac's trollin *** no mind
laugh.gif

The Seattle crew is good peeps

I also think it's selfish of Griffin to even try to be out there hurt, essentially he hurt the team even though he's the reason they're in the playoffs.

as a player you will always want to be out there regardless, he honestly felt he could help the team.

Dr cleared him to play on gametime so we don't know who is lying, bunch of he said she said.

Coach's responsibility to take him out of the game because RG3 was completely INEFFECTIVE though.

as a player you will always want to be out there regardless, he honestly felt he could help the team.
Dr cleared him to play on gametime so we don't know who is lying, bunch of he said she said.
Coach's responsibility to take him out of the game because RG3 was completely INEFFECTIVE though.

I don't want to hear that. When he's limping while running and has had knee problems before, it's selfish. He wants to be the reason they win. I had no problem when Cutler sat during that playoff game. Knees are serious and it's not worth it.

How was RGIII's MRI fine 4 weeks ago only showing an LCL sprain now they can't tell if what they're looking at is old or new injuries...

OC or head coach should've gotten fired.....defense wasn't the problem and they had a **** load of injuries

So Robert Griffin needs surgery on his LCL to determine the damage to his ACL or PCL? All of this is sounding real suspicious on the behalf of Washington. I thought the Knicks were bad but damn, ******** are taking it to another level.

So Robert Griffin needs surgery on his LCL to determine the damage to his ACL or PCL? All of this is sounding real suspicious on the behalf of Washington. I thought the Knicks were bad but damn, ******** are taking it to another level.

They probably know damn well what's wrong with his knee. Now it's just a matter of trying to cover this up with the most logical lie.

Rob to NYJ with Rex :nerd:

wouldnt mind Rob in Houston coaching LBs :lol: :pimp:

his phone should be off the ringer though :lol:

how the hell rob ryan got fired before jason garrett :rofl:

their d actually gave them a chance to win that game against the skins, but was canceled out by romo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom