NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can respect tip for defendin his woman. but at the same time she trippin for even puttin him in this situation bein out there when they in the public eye & they got kids & all that money & ****. i couldnt go for that, thats more disrespectful than watever floyd said/did in my eye

TI wanna go back to jail badly. Hes creepy up the wrong branch too, one punch from Mayweather can kill.

Are y'all fo real with this? Tip would get washed, dried and folded Ina matter of seconds :rofl:

:lol:

Yeah because floyd would mess with tiny of ALL women LMAO.

Floyd has like 10 women that basically lives with him and they all dimes. TI a simp

Yeah just like TI rich *** would mess with tiny of all women when he can get any dime he wants [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Wasn't even implying that though , all I said was it doesn't look like Floyd and tiny ever got into it

Yiu two need to have a seat

You really, really must have some hate for Mayweather if you think Nelly, T.I., a combination of Nelly and T.I. or hybrid of the two as one person, would do anything but get knocked out by Money.
too much logic.

Cats acting like mayweather isn't a trained boxer and TI been fighting in brawls since he got that "Trap Muzik" money.

Floyd took the biggest L, having a regular dude talking **** and swinging at you, you're supposed to be the number 1 fighter in the world and some 5'8 150 lbs dude doesn't fear you.

I'm not talking about going out to lunch on a regular day, dude was out on a saturday night on Memorial day weekend in Vegas and he hit up Fatburger on the strip?  I live in Vegas and sorry there are tons of other options on the strip for a cool setting and great food outside of the chains.  Floyd lives here as well, I expect more from him.  I expect a lame like T.I. to not be able to think outside the box, but Money May lives here, come on now.  And I am sorry but May's boy Bieber could take out the frail 10th degree black belt TI in a street brawl, so I don't want to even imagine what TI's face would look like in a street duel with Money.

You EXPECT more of him ? :rofl:

Bruh he went to get a burger the hell you talking bout think outside of the box

Y'all nitpick every little thing I swear

"I expect more from him"smh.

Floyd took the biggest L, having a regular dude talking **** and swinging at you, you're supposed to be the number 1 fighter in the world and some 5'8 150 lbs dude doesn't fear you.
let's be honest...

These people know body guards will get in the middle of everything.

Seriously...

SERIOUSLY.. Do y'all really think TI would square up and fight money may?

And win?

TI is a legend for swinging on Floyd regardless of what you fools think would happen in a real fight. Major props to TI and some of yall sayin it would be lame if it's cause Floyd smashed? That's still his wife regardless. I'd be heated too. No shame in that. Keep it real NT

Just when I start to doubt TIP he comes back and proves me wrong. My boy took a jab at wack *** Floyd hyping himself up as the greatest when he isn't even a heavyweight

RIVERDALE STAND UP!!!!!!

TI is a legend for swinging on Floyd regardless of what you fools think would happen in a real fight. Major props to TI and some of yall sayin it would be lame if it's cause Floyd smashed? That's still his wife regardless. I'd be heated too. No shame in that. Keep it real NT

but you swing at a man who cant legally swing back at you though?

Last edited:
I'm sure TI didn't go in there on some "I'm gonna swing on him cause I know he can't swing back" ****.

And Floyd is allowed to defend himself, its not like he was the aggressor.

From what I assessed from the vids and mediatakeout >D ...

Tip got insecure because tiny is ******* Floyd :smh: he stepped to Floyd and Floyd flexed on him and told him to control his *****. Those are fighting words 99% of the time

T.I. was on his Mike Newhouse ish

"Look, man, I got it all planned out. Most fights in places like this never get past a punch or two before they're broken up, know what I'm saying? There's almost a natural instinct not to upset the herd. So all I have to do is get in one good punch, play defense and wait."

Floyd Maywethaer and Clifford Harris Brawl, WHO CARES?????? Both are washed up thirty-something has beens. Floyd will fight TIP but not Pacquiao, get the **** out of here Floyd.  I like Money May   as a fighter but his recent tactics have been hella corny.  Over and under 10 years till Floyd goes broke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom