NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know if posted but mayweather spoke on it

. http://necole*****ie.com/2014/05/ex...-fatburger-fight-with-t-i-apologizes-to-tiny/

I’m not sleeping with that girl [Tiny] and I told that man before. But if I was, talk to her about that, don’t talk to me about that. But I’m not going to be disrespectful because I’m not going to sleep with a married woman. Now if she was divorced…I still wouldn’t do that because I’m cool with her and we have a real cool and cordial relationship and sometimes sex can mess a good friendship up. And basically, I don’t want to f-ck up a good relationship that I have with a person. So whatever I said, “stole your b-tch…take your b-tch” or whatever, I apologize to Tiny and all of her children and T.I.’s children for saying that. I want to apologize to the children and Tiny and Tiny’s family for saying what I said.

As far as him swinging on me, I ain’t having that. You see me. I’m out all night. He didn’t make an appearance so let’s see how his face look.

Last edited:
as crazy as it sounds and as ugly as Tiny is, i respect tip for defending his wife's/mother of his childrens honor and going up against anyone win or lose . . . That man got heart lol floyd has no losses

However i take all of the above back if it comes out that floyd was smashing or something and tip caught emotions...backwards *** ****** go check your girl​

Nah... its obvious Tiny was giving Money May that sloppy grapefruit top and TI found out.

grapefruit.jpg

Then TI got lippy with Money May

sf-ti.jpg

In a gentlemanly fashion Money politely told TI :
"Procure your female accomplice and be sure you have the authority to regulate her behavior in future endeavors"

floyd-mayweather.jpg

Trying to save face, TI then confronted Tiny and she responded:
" You aint no real man !!!! Just 'cause my name is Tiny don't mean I want a tiny D lil short **** man like you"

ti-tiny-thegamutt.jpg

Floyd and Tiny then left the together bumping this 90s classic

TI is was last seen drying the tears from his eyes

T.I.2.jpg

and praying tiny comes back

TI+NO+MERCY-300x199.jpg

Money May and Tiny were last seen with each other at a fruit stand buying up all the grapefruits

TinyHuggedUpWithFloydMayweatherButWhereIsTIlolPhotosInside.jpg

God this post is awful​

Dont know if posted but mayweather spoke on it

. http://necole*****ie.com/2014/05/ex...-fatburger-fight-with-t-i-apologizes-to-tiny/

I’m not sleeping with that girl [Tiny] and I told that man before. But if I was, talk to her about that, don’t talk to me about that. But I’m not going to be disrespectful because I’m not going to sleep with a married woman. Now if she was divorced…I still wouldn’t do that because I’m cool with her and we have a real cool and cordial relationship and sometimes sex can mess a good friendship up. And basically, I don’t want to f-ck up a good relationship that I have with a person. So whatever I said, “stole your b-tch…take your b-tch” or whatever, I apologize to Tiny and all of her children and T.I.’s children for saying that. I want to apologize to the children and Tiny and Tiny’s family for saying what I said.

As far as him swinging on me, I ain’t having that. You see me. I’m out all night. He didn’t make an appearance so let’s see how his face look.

Ok, I can kinda respect that

Last edited:
Lol RT @Ant_Nixon: Think about how your lady would feel if you swung on Floyd? Box would be wet as the Atlantic. “He really love me girl!”[emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128230[/emoji]

Pics of all of those involved after the melee?
nerd.gif

I know bodyguards and entourage members were getting cheap shots in too

Get off my ****.  It was obvious to me from the beginning.  Your're sensitive like TI lmao.

Too many people are hinting that they wouldn't mess with Floyd if they were TI... It's called being a man. Do you think TI cares if he gets whooped by a dude, who gets paid to fight?
Principle >

as crazy as it sounds and as ugly as Tiny is, i respect tip for defending his wife's/mother of his childrens honor and going up against anyone win or lose . . . That man got heart lol floyd has no losses

However i take all of the above back if it comes out that floyd was smashing or something and tip caught emotions...backwards *** ****** go check your girl​

Nah... its obvious Tiny was giving Money May that sloppy grapefruit top and TI found out.

grapefruit.jpg

Then TI got lippy with Money May

sf-ti.jpg

In a gentlemanly fashion Money politely told TI :
"Procure your female accomplice and be sure you have the authority to regulate her behavior in future endeavors"

floyd-mayweather.jpg

Trying to save face, TI then confronted Tiny and she responded:
" You aint no real man !!!! Just 'cause my name is Tiny don't mean I want a tiny D lil short **** man like you"

ti-tiny-thegamutt.jpg

Floyd and Tiny then left the together bumping this 90s classic

TI is was last seen drying the tears from his eyes

T.I.2.jpg

and praying tiny comes back

TI+NO+MERCY-300x199.jpg

Money May and Tiny were last seen with each other at a fruit stand buying up all the grapefruits

TinyHuggedUpWithFloydMayweatherButWhereIsTIlolPhotosInside.jpg

thhgY.gif

You seriously thought you were doin it when puttin together that whole post huh....​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom