NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"you must’ve forgot what I did for a living.” He said, “You do in the ring, I do it in the streets.” I said, “My man, I do it everywhere. You can find out if you want to.”

Lmao

"you must’ve forgot what I did for a living.” He said, “You do in the ring, I do it in the streets.” I said, “My man, I do it everywhere. You can find out if you want to.”

Lmao

T.I. needs to stay home and be a family man

Mayweather would obviously win any altercation one on one. But props to T.I for confronting and swinging on him. Not many people would.

So swinging on a professional fighter is smart now? 
roll.gif

On some real **** though its annoying when some dude constantly wanna talk to you bout some **** you don't care about.

Let somebody like Floyd call your girl/wife/sister a B and see what yall do

He didn't call her a b word and this was after the fight and have nothing to do with the fight

Also he said check Your b. Not tiny is a b in this instance it means your broad, sidepeice, women,wife ,girlfriend.

Last edited:
I really hope sum of yall is at/just left a cookout and still drunk talkin bout clifford can see floyd _______ mayweather wit da hands.

Its not about that you pineapple :stoneface: Its about Floyd thinking he can say whatever to whoever withoutl getting checked :stoneface:
T.I. >>>>>> Ryu

T.I.P. >>>>>>>> Evil Ryu

I think he's implying nobody should be talking to that robeast in the first place.

:frown: na'ah :frown:

Its not about that you pineapple :stoneface: Its about Floyd thinking he can say whatever to whoever withoutl getting checked :stoneface:
T.I. >>>>>> Ryu

T.I.P. >>>>>>>> Evil Ryu

I've never heard or read anyone call anyone a pineapple before. Genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom