NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
You the type of dude to wake up offa coma with 10 years worth of medical bills and a ruined trip but ull have ur dignity doe. Fighting trained bodygaurds hahahahhaha tip lucky he aint grt tazed. Hostin a party wit piss pants is not classy

Floyd ain't puttin anybody in a coma. He'll knock you out but you'll be alright. Now Manny Paquiao 3 years ago would've put you in a coma. Floyd knows this as well.

Dro was in the scuffle too? That's what I'm talking bout.

Floyd is a chump and woman are gonna be his downfall. I hope Nelly, Tip and 50 set that clown up. Floyd been really gassing himself up lately on some world champion type ish but son is a middleweight. The Frazier's, Tyson's and Ali's are laughing at this dude cause he's so gassed. Hell even Paquiao is giggling cause everyone know Floyd can and will get laid out, he just chooses his battles wisely. This incident with TIP could've have easily exposed him. Dead srs
First off..Floyd is a welterweight, not a middleweight. Heavyweight division died when Lennox Lewis retired. Pacquaio is a shell of his former self and would get thoroughly dominated by Floyd. Do you even watch boxing besides two or three Megafights a year?

Not trying to come at you foul but it's annoying when casual fans speak on Floyd's legacy like they actually follow the sport.

i see yall sayin yall respect tip, but yall dont think its a bad look to be fightin over a chick & get beat the hell up?

if he really had a problem he shoula addressed tiny about it ,not try to make a damn scene wit a pro fighter & his bodygaurds in public. thats how ****** get maxed out

I still tryna figure out who says "maxed out"
laugh.gif

maybe thats a west coast thing ...
LOL worse than Daylyt's  "Marked Out"

Y'all saying you would still eat fast food? That's cool I eat fast food every now and then but if I had PBF money? I would never eat fast good again **** that **** all of it I'd be eating only the finest and highest quality **** available for the remainder of my life

First off..Floyd is a welterweight, not a middleweight. Heavyweight division died when Lennox Lewis retired. Pacquaio is a shell of his former self and would get thoroughly dominated by Floyd. Do you even watch boxing besides two or three Megafights a year?

Not trying to come at you foul but it's annoying when casual fans speak on Floyd's legacy like they actually follow the sport.

What is Floyd's legacy, I'm curious? The greatest WELTERWEIGHT fighter ever? I'm not trying to belittle his accomplishments but he's been acting reckless lately and unless you're late 80's Kid Dynamite or one of these Heavyweight legends, you shouldn't be trying to brag about your boxing prowess

Last edited:
What is Floyd's legacy, I'm curious? The greatest WELTERWEIGHT fighter ever? I'm not trying to belittle his accomplishments but he's been acting reckless lately and unless you're late 80's Kid Dynamite or one of these Heavyweight legends, you shouldn't be trying to brag about your boxing prowess
He's one of the elite fighters of all time and a Defensive wunderkind...you're basically saying that only Heavyweights or 80s fighters can 'brag' about their boxing prowess which even if Floyd does, he's backed it up every time. If you followed boxing, you'd know that welterweight is by far the most stacked weight class talent wise. And Floyd sits atop all of them as the best.

It's fine not to like him but don't talk about the dudes boxing career if you don't have the facts straight. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited:
Learn about the sport before you speak on it. Floyd is one of the most talented fighters to ever lace up a pair of gloves and his resume is solid. He's arguably a Top-20 All-Time Great and he's one of the highest grossing fighters in the history of the sport. 8x World Champion in 5 different weight classes and he's a 3x Lineal Champion. A masterclass prizefighter.

He's one of the elite fighters of all time and a Defensive wunderkind...you're basically saying that only Heavyweights or 80s fighters can 'brag' about their boxing prowess which even if Floyd does, he's backed it up every time. If you followed boxing, you'd know that welterweight is by far the most stacked weight class talent wise. And Floyd sits atop all of them as the best.

It's fine not to like him but don't talk about the dudes boxing career if you don't have the facts straight. That's all I'm saying.

Learn about the sport before you speak on it. Floyd is one of the most talented fighters to ever lace up a pair of gloves and his resume is solid. He's arguably a Top-20 All-Time Great and he's one of the highest grossing fighters in the history of the sport. 8x World Champion in 5 different weight classes and he's a 3x Lineal Champion. A masterclass prizefighter.

:rolleyes I can admit that I don't follow the sport and all I know is from my father so I'll apologize for that but blahhh y'all boys chill. Mike and or Ali was the best to ever do it. Let me bask in my ignorance :lol:

It's all G. I like your street fighter knowledge :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom