Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint even nothing wrong with his eye for real
indifferent.gif

Aint nothing a cube of ice wont fix.

Lames in here
indifferent.gif
young boys never took a fade 

Y'all saying you would still eat fast food? That's cool I eat fast food every now and then but if I had PBF money? I would never eat fast good again **** that **** all of it I'd be eating only the finest and highest quality **** available for the remainder of my life

Shut up.

Mayweather would obviously win any altercation one on one. But props to T.I for confronting and swinging on him. Not many people would.

You should be banned for piston something this dumb.

I would even swing on Floyd if I got heated.

You don't get props for that.

You get props for winning a fight. Not swinging.

You wouldn't swing on him. Before your arm extend you would be on the ground waking from that right hook to the jaw.

If you like getting your butt beat and taking L's carry on playa

Last edited:
If that was TI getting up, it doesn't look like he got knocked out, look like he fell or something, whatever.

:rofl: I swear anytime someone puts "reported" I die laughing. It's like dudes reach their limit :rofl:

Last edited:
I rock with Killa, but damn near half of son's posts have him out here sounding all types of flaw :smh: :lol:

I'm biased brah. Grew up with a lot of Tip's fam and played basketball with his cousin Rashad. Kinda don't like Mayweather cause of his douchey antics. Perfect storm :lol:

You wouldn't swing on him. Before your arm extend you would be on the ground waking from that right hook to the jaw.

If you like getting your butt beat and taking L's carry on playa

I would still swing.

If I get heated ill swing on anybody.

Y'all dudes sounding hurt that both these grown men look lame. Floyd act got old years ago and tip been corny for years. Its like he gotta keep trynna prove to the world he tough after all of those commercial tracks and pop music

Y'all dudes sounding hurt that both these grown men look lame. Floyd act got old years ago and tip been corny for years. Its like he gotta keep trynna prove to the world he tough after all of those commercial tracks and pop music

What he got to lose
If he bust a move
He gotta do what he gotta do

man TIP aint even want no problems with Flip. ducking behind cars and ****. why would he want it with Floyd :lol:

tip been corny for years. Its like he gotta keep trynna prove to the world he tough after all of those commercial tracks and pop music

But Gucci The Bi-Polar Bear pushing chicks out of cars for not rubbing his belly. Cmon Will.
"Its Gucci Mane LaFlare/I got diamonds in my hair (WAH-DAAYUM)
2 chains on me Im a bi-polar bear (BURR!!)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom