NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Gucci The Bi-Polar Bear pushing chicks out of cars for not rubbing his belly. Cmon Will.
"Its Gucci Mane LaFlare/I got diamonds in my hair (WAH-DAAYUM)
2 chains on me Im a bi-polar bear (BURR!!)"
Its ya boy clifford And I ain't really from bank head, flip took a Ethiopian body and photoshopped my head View media item 990188I try to use big words but I sound so lost, in high school I looked like the 3rd member of criss cross
View media item 990186

man TIP aint even want no problems with Flip. ducking behind cars and ****. why would he want it with Floyd:lol:

You dont know what you talking about. Look at ya screenname. You probably still rocking them belts with the squares on them from Hot Topic :stoneface:

Probably wear Hollister and Abocrombie & Fitch and American Eagle shoes :stoneface:

Last edited:
You dont know what you talking about. Look at ya screenname. You probably still rocking them belts with the squares on them from Hot Topic :stoneface:

Probably wear Hollister and Abocrombie & Fitch and American Eagle shoes :stoneface:

wow :lol:

yall kill me sometimes

So what happened? I'm seeing 4 different "official videos"

Nothing happened
Them boys is soft
They met up and played pattycake

What kind of ***** even eats at fatburger anyways? It's 2014 and ****** is still eating fast food :smh:

Last edited:
Small wrestling match between major players that lasted maybe .67 sec before security separated all major players and allowed the pawns to continue throwing punches and chairs just to give out the image that the major players where involved.

Same story different players.

Realist **** I read on the internet all day

Im outta reps

Last edited:
You know that's a dude right ?
laugh.gif

Google KingAmiyah

laugh.gif
that's miss twerksum sucka

In a boxing match i give it to Floyd, in a STREET FIGHT..with no body guards, floyd is a dead man!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Floyd Mayweather getting handled by TI!?

Dude dodges punches from professional ******* boxers better than anyone and has insane hand speed and you ******* think TI is going to give him problems!?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Go sit down.

I rock with Killa, but damn near half of son's posts have him out here sounding all types of flaw :smh: :lol:

I'm biased brah. Grew up with a lot of Tip's fam and played basketball with his cousin Rashad. Kinda don't like Mayweather cause of his douchey antics. Perfect storm :lol:
Aye so real talk is that a herp
That ti be havin on his lip????
Everytime I see the what u know video
All that carmex caked up on his lip draws my attention to that herp
Also in that new Instagram vid he just posted saying he has no black eyes
It look like his herp is back but dry and crusty

Aye so real talk is that a herp
That ti be havin on his lip????
Everytime I see the what u know video
All that carmex caked up on his lip draws my attention to that herp
Also in that new Instagram vid he just posted saying he has no black eyes
It look like his herp is back but dry and crusty