NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of what Tiny just said, I retract my statements about TI defending his wife :lol:

These chicks ain't loyal :smh:

Dro was in the scuffle too? That's what I'm talking bout.

Floyd is a chump and woman are gonna be his downfall. I hope Nelly, Tip and 50 set that clown up. Floyd been really gassing himself up lately on some world champion type ish but son is a middleweight. The Frazier's, Tyson's and Ali's are laughing at this dude cause he's so gassed. Hell even Paquiao is giggling cause everyone know Floyd can and will get laid out, he just chooses his battles wisely. This incident with TIP could've have easily exposed him. Dead srs

Floyd is a chump and woman are gonna be his downfall. I hope Nelly, Tip and 50 set that clown up. Floyd been really gassing himself up lately on some world champion type ish but son is a middleweight. The Frazier's, Tyson's and Ali's are laughing at this dude cause he's so gassed. Hell even Paquiao is giggling cause everyone know Floyd can and will get laid out, he just chooses his battles wisely. This incident with TIP could've have easily exposed him. Dead srs

538.gif

Last edited:
Jus read floyds statrment. Sounds like he has good vodygaurds haha ti and everybody he knew got eye jammies lol :smh:

Jeremy-Lin-Laughing-on-Bench.gif
Jeremy-Lin-Laughing-on-Bench.gif

hahaha TI and his boys got the work from floyd's bodyguards.

floyd must import those strongmen competitors from iceland with viking genetics to be body guards. those dudes he has are big as ****.

Last edited:

Who wouldnt get tossed up by some bodyguards though??? Hell Id respect a ***** that got beat up by a bodyguard more than a ***** who beat up one.

*shrugs* what's done in the dark will come to the light. I'm not mad at Tip and the boys handling business and getting washed in the process but Tip wasn't gonna step to dude off of hear say. Money got bold on Tip when he asked to talked to him man to man but some of y'all boys would rather let a boxer slap your mom's then entertain the possibility of getting beat up by a boxer

*shrugs* what's done in the dark will come to the light. I'm not mad at Tip and the boys handling business and getting washed in the process but Tip wasn't gonna step to dude off of hear say. Money got bold on Tip when he asked to talked to him man to man but some of y'all boys would rather let a boxer slap your mom's then entertain the possibility of getting beat up by a boxer

LOL asking another man who has zero obligations to you about your wife..... Doing it all wrong.

:lol:

You the type of dude to wake up offa coma with 10 years worth of medical bills and a ruined trip but ull have ur dignity doe. Fighting trained bodygaurds hahahahhaha tip lucky he aint grt tazed. Hostin a party wit piss pants is not classy

Please dont turn into Jay-z vs Solange thread pt 2 :smh:

This *** is stupid for everybody involved

Its obvious Tip love his BM, even though she dumb as hell
& Floyd ALWAYS in the news about a broad, he just a bored ***** with money

Moral of the story is these broads are our downfall

Chris Brown warned us :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom