NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yall do realize that street fighting and professional boxing is two completely different things. No rules in street fighting.

Anyways,
laugh.gif
at 50 Cent. Check his last video post...

http://instagram.com/50cent#
Are you honestly entertaining the notion that TI would have even a 1% shot of beating Floyd in any type of fight? 
indifferent.gif

Man some of y'all are true weenies!
Y'all missing the point! According to NT
logic you can't stand up to someone
Because they box? :lol: disrespect is
Disrespect and ain't nobody accepting
That because a n_ box.
If anything I respect TIP even more
Knowing Floyd can more than likey
Whoop his *** and still have the
Heart to stand up for what he
Believes in.

and stop saying TIP a snitch
Smh he's rich and obviously
Has more options when in
Trouble than that of a regular
Civilian walking the street.....

^All of that is true, other than not calling T.I. a snitch. "more options" = easier to cover up snitching

T.i. Couldn't even ether shawty lo. C'mon son.

i3Y69J8yru048

Your middle name must be asinine :stoneface:

Why you gotta dude in ya avy sagging with his back towards the camera??? Lame. You probably the type of dude to put a dimebag in the tithes plate :stoneface:

Because they box?
laugh.gif
disrespect is
That because a n_ box.
Believes in.

Has more options when in
Why your post look like you wrote out  a rap verse with a hook?

Last edited:
Because they box? :lol: disrespect is
That because a n_ box.
Believes in.

Has more options when in

I agree and I'm a fan of both brothas.

Truth be told, no one really knows what went down or what caused it so it's easy to point fingers and speculate.

All I know is Floyd be on some B stuff sometimes on social media when he gets butthurt at something. Still a fan of his in ring abilities and business acumen though.

http://necole*****ie.com/2014/05/ex...ight-with-t-i-apologizes-to-tiny/#more-273310
On T.I approaching him over the Instagram photo
[T.I] came to me when I was in New York. He stepped to me when I was at the jewelery store like, “Yo, let’s go outside and talk.” We went outside to talk, but he talked about, basically, “These girls tryna play us against each other.” I said, “I don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re talking about your wife?” I never put up a picture of her on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. I was basically like, “Listen. I’m letting you know I ain’t got…me and your wife don’t have nothing…if you think so.

So Memorial Day weekend, a lot of people come out to Las Vegas. Tiny and Shekinah was out here. They come to my party last night. They cool. Everything is cool. We was at the strip club. Everything was cordial. We having fun. I throw my daughter [Iyanna] a big [14th] birthday bash today. I’m eating at Fatburger and next thing you know, he walk in talking about we need to talk again. And then I told him, “You need to get the f-ck outta my face. That’s what you better do.” And then he said, “I ain’t talking to all these people so you ain’t gotta talk loud.” I said, “Listen, don’t come to my face with no disrespectful sh-t. Like I told you before, you must’ve forgot what I did for a living.” He said, “You do in the ring, I do it in the streets.” I said, “My man, I do it everywhere. You can find out if you want to.” Just like that.

Then a couple of words exchange and people got to pushing and a riot kinda broke out. And then a bunch of chaos and that was basically it. Because, like I said before, he probably does some foolish things, but he ain’t no damn fool to swing on me. Like, you must’ve forgot what I do for a living. He had a totally different look on his face.

TI is a legend for swinging on Floyd regardless of what you fools think would happen in a real fight. Major props to TI and some of yall sayin it would be lame if it's cause Floyd smashed? That's still his wife regardless. I'd be heated too. No shame in that. Keep it real NT

THIS

It's one thing if you and the broad are over with but they're having issues and females being females want to be wanted so she crawls to Floyd. Homie is cool with both tip and tiny and he's still tryna entertain her? When Floyd is crying over nelly taking his *****??????? Floyd just showing his true colors. Tip did the right thing. I know Tiny's goofy looking *** got checked but Floyd was outta pocket and got checked first

I forgot he smashed Ms Jackson sexy ***. Nelly smashed Floyd's girl, Nelly and TIP are like brothers so Floyd was probably flirting with Tiny's ugly self. Both of 'em shoulda been checked. Tiny for obvious reasons and Floyd for flirting with a chick he knows is married.

And how is TIP a snitch? He was the one that got setup. If he was I'm sure somebody woulda been exposed that by now.

Nobody really WON in this situation

Imma just chill & enjoy these

Last edited:
:stoneface: At least Tip and Floyd can afford a Beamer, Benz, and Bentley :stoneface:

Lloyd can't afford either one :stoneface:
ouch.

How come when a male and female are in a picture together, it automatically means the guy smashed and left her hanging!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom