NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
TI is a legend for swinging on Floyd regardless of what you fools think would happen in a real fight. Major props to TI and some of yall sayin it would be lame if it's cause Floyd smashed? That's still his wife regardless. I'd be heated too. No shame in that. Keep it real NT

THIS

It's one thing if you and the broad are over with but they're having issues and females being females want to be wanted so she crawls to Floyd. Homie is cool with both tip and tiny and he's still tryna entertain her? When Floyd is crying over nelly taking his *****??????? Floyd just showing his true colors. Tip did the right thing. I know Tiny's goofy looking *** got checked but Floyd was outta pocket and got checked first

T.I. was on his Mike Newhouse ish

"Look, man, I got it all planned out. Most fights in places like this never get past a punch or two before they're broken up, know what I'm saying? There's almost a natural instinct not to upset the herd. So all I have to do is get in one good punch, play defense and wait."

:rofl:

Repped for the spot on D&C reference.

laugh.gif

TI is a legend for swinging on Floyd regardless of what you fools think would happen in a real fight. Major props to TI and some of yall sayin it would be lame if it's cause Floyd smashed? That's still his wife regardless. I'd be heated too. No shame in that. Keep it real NT

THIS

It's one thing if you and the broad are over with but they're having issues and females being females want to be wanted so she crawls to Floyd. Homie is cool with both tip and tiny and he's still tryna entertain her? When Floyd is crying over nelly taking his *****??????? Floyd just showing his true colors. Tip did the right thing. I know Tiny's goofy looking *** got checked but Floyd was outta pocket and got checked first

Basically.

Floyd my dude, but I cant ignore the lame **** he been doing the last yr or two.

I cant blame any man for doing the same thing Tip did

Last edited:
Mayweather could literally kill TI in a fight.  Even the ****tiest pro boxer can beat any average joe on the street.  If you cant understand that, then your're ignorant and delusional.  

TI got brave because they were in a nice area with plenty of people and bodyguards around.  Bet all the money in the world Ti would never confront Mayweather if it was just the two of them on a isolated street with nobody else around. 

Last edited:
Mayweather could literally kill TI in a fight.  Even the ****tiest pro boxer can beat any average joe on the street.  If you cant understand that, then your ignorant and delusional.  

TI got brave because they were in a nice area with plenty of people and bodyguards around.  Bet all the money in the world Ti would never confront Mayweather if it was just the two of them on a isolated street with nobody else around. 

You gotta be young.

It aint about WINNING or LOSING

You gotta stand for something

T.I. a hood god. You can't discredit a hood god

***** out here saving lives (pulling ******* out of burning cars, stopping people from committing suicide, assisting former gang bangers in brawls against club security)

Playing kickball to raise money for charity

Squashing beefs

Cracking obnoxious rude professional boxers square in the jaw

And selling dope....

***** is the Hood Saviour View media item 989403

Last edited:
Floyd and Cliff are both too old for **** like this. Id expect something like this out of Broner and one of the corny up and coming new age rappers, but Cliff and Floyd are both at points in their careers where they should be past **** like this. Cliff needs to worry about his fam and his VH1 show and Floyd needs to worry about tending to his cut and his brittle hands. If Floyd gets opened up again in his next fight its a wrap for dude. 

You gotta be young.

Whats TI standing up for what exactly?  Ti's ugly ***** looks like she wants Mayweather's ****.  Details aren't clear yet, but I think TI was salty tiny was feeling Money.  I could understand if Mayweather was flirting or tried to grope Tiny but thats not the case.  Like Mayweather said, TI needs to check his *****.

floyd-mayweather-t.i.-fight.jpg

TinyHuggedUpWithFloydMayweatherButWhereIsTIlolPhotosInside.jpg

Last edited:
Who's worse? jayz fans or Floyd fans? :nerd:

I don't hate either btw, just so easy to stir the pot with them. :lol:

You gotta be young.

Whats TI standing up for what exactly?  Ti's ugly ***** looks like she wants Mayweather's ****.  Details aren't clear yet, but I think TI was salty tiny was feeling Money.  I could understand if Mayweather was flirting or tried to grope Tiny but thats not the case.  Like Mayweather said, TI needs to check his *****.

http://api.ning.com/files/6LjPLZ8wv...loydMayweatherButWhereIsTIlolPhotosInside.jpg

http://i0.wp.com/rapdose.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/floyd-mayweather-t.i.-fight.jpg?fit=591,9999

I aint clicking on them dumb***- looking links you posted bruh

Regardless of how she looks, she still his WIFE & mother of his kids .....

Of course he needs to "check" her, but you acting like .. nvm

Last edited:
as crazy as it sounds and as ugly as Tiny is, i respect tip for defending his wife's/mother of his childrens honor and going up against anyone win or lose . . . That man got heart lol floyd has no losses

However i take all of the above back if it comes out that floyd was smashing or something and tip caught emotions...backwards *** ****** go check your girl​

Nah... its obvious Tiny was giving Money May that sloppy grapefruit top and TI found out.

grapefruit.jpg

Then TI got lippy with Money May

sf-ti.jpg

In a gentlemanly fashion Money politely told TI :
"Procure your female accomplice and be sure you have the authority to regulate her behavior in future endeavors"

floyd-mayweather.jpg

Trying to save face, TI then confronted Tiny and she responded:
" You aint no real man !!!! Just 'cause my name is Tiny don't mean I want a tiny D lil short **** man like you"

ti-tiny-thegamutt.jpg

Floyd and Tiny then left the together bumping this 90s classic

TI is was last seen drying the tears from his eyes

T.I.2.jpg

and praying tiny comes back

TI+NO+MERCY-300x199.jpg

Money May and Tiny were last seen with each other at a fruit stand buying up all the grapefruits

TinyHuggedUpWithFloydMayweatherButWhereIsTIlolPhotosInside.jpg

Who said ti can swoop Floyd? Wtf are yaw talking about. Most people lose street fights because they run out of breath. Floyd is top trained. TI frail but would be laid out quick and he also would run out of breath quick.

Also.

1. Tiny is not TI women. TI was made tiny was making him jealous and got him insecure

2. TI never swinged on flyod

3. Floyd never disrespected tiny

4. Ti and tiny been seprated for awhile

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom