NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floyd the same dude that after his fight with Robert G. he hit up Mcdonalds literally right after the fight haha

tiny known to be easy

tip i heard got some side piece preggo
so him and her been on bad terms

tip was on the molly or his drug of choice
started to feel like batman lol

Last edited:
TinyHuggedUpWithFloydMayweatherButWhereIsTIlolPhotosInside.jpg

tumblr_m5unmjBYlQ1rz2an8o1_500.jpg

Is history repeating itself???

Ruh Roh...

I bet TI found out Tiny was grapefruiting Money May

... She just seems like she'd be a grapefruiter :lol:

as crazy as it sounds and as ugly as Tiny is, i respect tip for defending his wife's/mother of his childrens honor and going up against anyone win or lose . . . That man got heart lol floyd has no losses

However i take all of the above back if it comes out that floyd was smashing or something and tip caught emotions...backwards *** ****** go check your girl​

Last edited:
ti wanted no parts of gucci mane

said he was crazy for real and would take it to far 
laugh.gif

he need to back off money team then 
mean.gif

specially talking hands 

haha at going to fatburger on the strip during MDW weekend. Couldn't think of a worst spot on the strip to just pull in and be around the public.

You really, really must have some hate for Mayweather if you think Nelly, T.I., a combination of Nelly and T.I. or hybrid of the two as one person, would do anything but get knocked out by Money.

street fights do be sloppy but if its just floyd & ti goin at it floyd would break his face. only way i could see tip winnin is if he can slam him real quick, choke him out or if they just jump his ***. folks gotta understand, floyd mayweather is trained to punch ****** bruh. he wake up & punch **** everyday since he was like a toddler, aint no regular dude gon just beat him up

In a boxing match i give it to Floyd, in a STREET FIGHT..with no body guards, floyd is a dead man!

street fights do be sloppy but if its just floyd & ti goin at it floyd would break his face. only way i could see tip winnin is if he can slam him real quick, choke him out or if they just jump his ***. folks gotta understand, floyd mayweather is trained to punch ****** bruh. he wake up & punch **** everyday since he was like a toddler, aint no regular dude gon just beat him up

:rofl:

Now that I think about, last person Floyd beat up in the streets was his girlfriend. :lol:

Last edited:
T.I. doesn't understand that Tiny is not human.

She is a creature beyond the realities of this world.

Floyd was not around her by choice.

As legend states, once Tiny sets her eyes on you, she's bound to you until you trick her into saying her name backwards, "Ynit".

Then & only then will Floyd be free of her presence.

It's just T.I. hasn't kept up with Viking Lore to understand this, which led to such misunderstandings with The Money Team.

as crazy as it sounds and as ugly as Tiny is, i respect tip for defending his wife's/mother of his childrens honor and going up against anyone win or lose . . . That man got heart lol floyd has no losses

I co sign both these statements.

I aint going to speculate on anything. But one thing I do know is that in the land of hip hop make believe T.I.P. is who he portrays himself as. He is not entirely right in the head hence his poor decisions at times. With that being said he would def take and L if he faced up to Floyd in any situation. But this situation was not about the L to him. It was about disrespect. He wasnt about to let another man disrespect the mother of his child no matter who the **** it was.​

Last edited:
Tip and Nelly been cool as hell for some reason. Nelly was all on his TV show last season talking that beat friend ****. Them Nelly smashing miss Jackson and Floyd was popping off about that so I assumed shots were threw wit the pic.

And tiny and tip were on bad terms last time I checked. They keeping everything under wraps but dude goofd somehow so I wouldn't be surprised if he knocked a side piece up

T.I. doesn't understand that Tiny is not human.

She is a creature beyond the realities of this world.

Floyd was not around her by choice.

As legend states, once Tiny sets her eyes on you, she's bound to you until you trick her into saying her name backwards, "Ynit".

Then & only then will Floyd be free of her presence.

It's just T.I. hasn't kept up with Viking Lore to understand this, which led to such misunderstandings with The Money Team.
wop game must be serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom