NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking tiny was hanging around all in Floyd grill and tip felt some kind of way n checked him. Which led to Floyd saying u control yo *****, don't get mad then that video cut off

until further proof, TI out of line for not checking Tiny

also reports that TI was there with his mistress, which is one of the girls from the Draya thread 

I always laugh when I hear about T.I. Getting into trouble. Cuz he made that dead & gone track acting like he turned a new leaf. But he's getting into more ish more then ever now.

Also Floyd would wreck dude

If Tiny was getting in Floyds face blame her. her actions couldve cause someone to get killed or something tbh obvs it wouldnt happen since they have body guards, but if that was regualr dudes on the street one dude wouldve died

Ya do know a professional boxer can get charged with assault with a deadly weapon if he unleashes on a civilian, TI knows Floyd is not about to scrap with him and throw his career away, not a May fan, but he had everything to lose and nothing to gain, TI is a herb :lol:

A herb for defending his wife ermmm

In a boxing match i give it to Floyd, in a STREET FIGHT..with no body guards, floyd is a dead man!

In a boxing match i give it to Floyd, in a STREET FIGHT..with no body guards, floyd is a dead man!
roll.gif

You don't really believe that.  

The better question is why are these guys with millions of dollars eating at a chain restaurant like Fatburger on the strip as their after hours spot when they are surrounded by world class dining options?   Come on Money May, Holsteins is right across the street in Cosmo.  
Floyd eats Popeye's on his way to training. You wouldn't still eat food that you.... like? If you're a well-conditioned athlete putting in the work you can eat anything.
I'm not talking about going out to lunch on a regular day, dude was out on a saturday night on Memorial day weekend in Vegas and he hit up Fatburger on the strip?  I live in Vegas and sorry there are tons of other options on the strip for a cool setting and great food outside of the chains.  Floyd lives here as well, I expect more from him.  I expect a lame like T.I. to not be able to think outside the box, but Money May lives here, come on now.  And I am sorry but May's boy Bieber could take out the frail 10th degree black belt TI in a street brawl, so I don't want to even imagine what TI's face would look like in a street duel with Money.

Don't think Floyd and Tiny got into it. This is earlier yesterday she looks to be smiling

And u dudes are either ti Stans or straight up ******ed to think TI would even stand a chance with Floyd
laugh.gif

Dnt care if it's street fighting or not, TI literally has no advantage lol
Tip lost.......mother of like 3-4 of his kids miring another man....and a famous man at that 
laugh.gif

To be fair if I was over 6 feet 250 pounds i would fight Floyd if i had to. But no normal sized dude should willingly fight Floyd. Street Fighting is sloppy, dudes throwing slow punches wild.. you guys really think you can beat Mayweather?

I'm not talking about going out to lunch on a regular day, dude was out on a saturday night on Memorial day weekend in Vegas and he hit up Fatburger on the strip?  I live in Vegas and sorry there are tons of other options on the strip for a cool setting and great food outside of the chains.  Floyd lives here as well, I expect more from him.  I expect a lame like T.I. to not be able to think outside the box, but Money May lives here, come on now.  And I am sorry but May's boy Bieber could take out the frail 10th degree black belt TI in a street brawl, so I don't want to even imagine what TI's face would look like in a street duel with Money.
Exactly, it was Memorial Day, Floyd wanted to be seen. I don't see why you're thinking he was going to have a quiet night in a secluded restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom