NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait, where is the Fatburger on the strip? Is that new?

Also, T.I. doesn't want it with Money at all
It is directly across from the City Center, north of MGM (near those small shops with the t-shirts and other souvenirs). It is not new, it has been there for years.
The better question is why are these guys with millions of dollars eating at a chain restaurant like Fatburger on the strip as their after hours spot when they are surrounded by world class dining options?   Come on Money May, Holsteins is right across the street in Cosmo.  

Last edited:
Y'all do know Tip is a 5th Dan black belt right??? Ain't no way he losing to this bumm as *****.

Y'all do know Tip is a 5th Dan black belt right??? Ain't no way he losing to this bumm as *****.

giphy.gif

Exactly my point.

If they square up man to man then of course TIP will get washed but how many times does that actually happen in real life?

Most "real" fights are sloppy and unorganized as hell... :lol:

But isn't T.I. extra frail though? I could see your point if TI outweighed Floyd by 100 pounds and was lucky enough to land a punch without Floyd knowing it was coming. I take that back. Floyd is a professional. He would mop TI up even if he were Lebron's size.....

Last edited:
Ya do know a professional boxer can get charged with assault with a deadly weapon if he unleashes on a civilian, TI knows Floyd is not about to scrap with him and throw his career away, not a May fan, but he had everything to lose and nothing to gain, TI is a herb :lol:

How is TI getting the backlash though he was defending his wife and the mother of his kids im confused :lol: *and yeah im a huge fan of the money team

The better question is why are these guys with millions of dollars eating at a chain restaurant like Fatburger on the strip as their after hours spot when they are surrounded by world class dining options?   Come on Money May, Holsteins is right across the street in Cosmo.  
Floyd eats Popeye's on his way to training. You wouldn't still eat food that you.... like? If you're a well-conditioned athlete putting in the work you can eat anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom