NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a boxing match i give it to Floyd, in a STREET FIGHT..with no body guards, floyd is a dead man!

Yall amateurs make it seem like a Boxer outside the ring is just a walking target ready to be shoved in a locker.. You ever got hit with a boxing glove?? I can only imagine how hard dude hits without that :smh: .. "Floyd is a dead man" :rofl: Get lost

I'm not talking about going out to lunch on a regular day, dude was out on a saturday night on Memorial day weekend in Vegas and he hit up Fatburger on the strip?  I live in Vegas and sorry there are tons of other options on the strip for a cool setting and great food outside of the chains.  Floyd lives here as well, I expect more from him.  I expect a lame like T.I. to not be able to think outside the box, but Money May lives here, come on now.  And I am sorry but May's boy Bieber could take out the frail 10th degree black belt TI in a street brawl, so I don't want to even imagine what TI's face would look like in a street duel with Money.

You EXPECT more of him ? :rofl:

Bruh he went to get a burger the hell you talking bout think outside of the box

Y'all nitpick every little thing I swear

Exactly, it was Memorial Day, Floyd wanted to be seen. I don't see why you're thinking he was going to have a quiet night in a secluded restaurant

What? Theres numerous videos of Floyd going to Mcdonalds drive thru in his Bugatti or Phantom. Just because your rich doesnt mean you have to eat 5 star food everyday

TinyHuggedUpWithFloydMayweatherButWhereIsTIlolPhotosInside.jpg

tumblr_m5unmjBYlQ1rz2an8o1_500.jpg

Is history repeating itself???

Wait if I live in Vegas I'm not going to a extravagant restaurant everyday tf :lol:

That's like going to Ruth's everyday, nah eventually I'm going to hit McD's

In a boxing match i give it to Floyd, in a STREET FIGHT..with no body guards, floyd is a dead man!

Isn't A street fight the same as the WWE? Didn't y'all see what Floyd did to the big show.

SMH Again at NT logic. What is suppose to happen in a Street fight that Floyd can't handle. Y'all reaching thinking if it came down to some real hood ish. Floyd would bring only his fist to a gun fight.

Don't matter what setting Floyd does this for a living.

Tip don't stand a single chance.

Tip won't even touch his face.

Y'all underestimating these fighters lmaoooooooo

They will sleep you in less then a minute.

Nelly lame.

Y'all ever think like damn... Maybe dude ain't want sushi and caviar, maybe he wanted

Fatburger

The lames in here saying "Floyd can't win in a street fight" are the same lames who can't win in an E-fight.

View media item 152002
Hold the **** up, we might need to derail this for bit ima need more info on ole girl
Idk my boy was hanging wit a atl rapper and his crew when they were in Detroit. He said they were in the hotel smoking and on the web talking about bad *******. Dudes was saying she the baddest in the A and it was common knowledge tip was hitting her

Idk my boy was hanging wit a atl rapper and his crew when they were in Detroit. He said they were in the hotel smoking and on the web talking about bad *******. Dudes was saying she the baddest in the A and it was common knowledge tip was hitting her

My bad Bruh when I said info I meant PICS :lol:

I don't give a **** about thst other ****

Who's saying Floyd can't/won't win though? :nerd:

I'm guessing dude who posted about Floyd being a "dead man" meant by means other than fist... :\

People talking about TIP wouldn't touch Floyd are only thinking of fist/hands which goes to show they know zero about street altercations...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom