NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are y'all fo real with this? Tip would get washed, dried and folded Ina matter of seconds
roll.gif
Word 
roll.gif
. I'd give TI about zero chance against pbf

Last edited:
Don't think Floyd and Tiny got into it. This is earlier yesterday she looks to be smiling
View media item 989175
And u dudes are either ti Stans or straight up ******ed to think TI would even stand a chance with Floyd :lol:

Dnt care if it's street fighting or not, TI literally has no advantage lol

Floyd tried him when he said "Control yo b_ mf!" obviously referring to Tiny

Same ol' TIP I guess. he wasn't gonna let that slide. His dambs have always been absent.

Floyd will out hands on TI............ In 10 years when TI doesn't even want to fight him anymore. For now he'll settle for lil bowwow

Yeah because floyd would mess with tiny of ALL women LMAO.

Floyd has like 10 women that basically lives with him and they all dimes. TI a simp

Yeah just like TI rich *** would mess with tiny of all women when he can get any dime he wants [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Wasn't even implying that though , all I said was it doesn't look like Floyd and tiny ever got into it

Last edited:
obviously money would wash tip, but tip has the street complex he doesnt know right from wrong

if only alfamega was there dude is crazy

Last edited:
Based of what a pic? Why do people have to play Nancy Drew when these stories come out? :lol:

He's in a video saying check yo ***** I mean it's pretty clear

^Nah, Alfamega would've hit Floyd then immediately went to the police to get in witness protection

:lol: Dudes saying TIP is a ****** when Floyd is only 5'8150 himself.

I'm not saying TIP would beat Floyd but I wouldn't make it sound so simple like some of you are making it when it comes to street fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom