News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

As rfx45 has said, they aren't finished the movie or visual effects. Why would he look 8 feet tall of nothing was added yet

I just hope they let my boy cyclops finally flourish in this movie

So all in all everyone is stepping they game up cause marvel been in dynasty mode

We win regardless as fans

Batman v Superman would've been a lot better and gone with the overall narrative of the film more in guessing if it was simply titled "World's Finest"

The title of the movie should've been World's Finest instead of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. The 2 biggest superheroes of all time didn't need a title that basically tells you the whole film. World's finest is simple, and would've been a nice homage to the DC publication that featured Batman and Superman

...did that clear everything up

The title of the movie should've been World's Finest instead of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. The 2 biggest superheroes of all time didn't need a title that basically tells you the whole film. World's finest is simple, and would've been a nice homage to the DC publication that featured Batman and Superman

...did that clear everything up

lolhuh

In the end this is Batman, he is a paranoid. It is his characteristics. This is a dude who has contingency plans to take out his best friends in the Justice League in case they go bad.

See this makes sense.. And that cartoon movie where those plans get used after they are stolen, also makes sense

Just hope they come up with a legit reason that bats feels he has to go THAT far this early

Cause we went through humans questioning supes before excepting him in the 1st film

I got zero faith in singer.. Snyder, I at least know will make a visually entertaining movie

I got way more faith in the deadpool movie than apocalyse

Last edited:
Effects aren't going to change the fact that the actual design of the character is terrible :lol:

People like to state the obvious, we know the movie has just started production about a month ago and the effects haven't been done. Still not an excuse to show mediocre footage. I actually like Singer's work and think the film is going to be good but i'm not really interested in depiction of Apocalypse they're going with

No one is complaining because it's "the cool thing to do" :rofl: what kind of logic is that?

Last edited:
^ ^ ^

That vids been leaked and posted in the Fox thread since last nights Panel ended and they still haven't released the HD version.

Here's a better look at Colossus.

DOn't know how to embed instagram vids but here's a clearer version of the Colossus scene:

Meh.. It is what it is.. Like watching a Michael bay transformers movie and expecting something different at this point

At least they getting matching costumes or the four horsemen(?) at least.

Psylockes looks pretty spot on too.

Let more whining begin, full XMen Apocalypse footage leak: https://vid.me/qHw2

Sophie Turner isnt as good with the American accent as I thought she would be. Def not as good as her costar Emilia Clark

I waited for the trailer to say this but apocalypse looks like TRASH. Especially with that hoodie on. /inb4 the dissertation posters come in to tell me it isnt a hoodie (obviously).

Now that I saw storms full body @2:02 I think its okay. Will wait for a HD trailer to make a judgment. Still cant wait to see her in action, even if the actress is garbage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom