News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Magneto

Didn't feel like she stood out for me, felt like Prof X and Magneto were more prominent in the footage.

They take 1 step forward and 5 steps backwards with their decisions in these X-men films.

The whole point of the X-Men is that they are a team! Cyclops is the leader of that team.

Let some other characters shine for once. :smh:

They take 1 step forward and 5 steps backwards with their decisions in these X-men films.

The whole point of the X-Men is that they are a team! Cyclops is the leader of that team.

To be fair they barely showed any of the "new" Xmen. The trailer mainly focused on apocalypse and prof x

To be fair they barely showed any of the "new" Xmen. The trailer mainly focused on apocalypse and prof x

I know but it seems like they are scared to have other X-Men characters as the focal point. I didn't see Cyclops in the trailer or maybe I missed him.

Jubilee, Storm, Nightcrawler are in the trailer

Since Wolverine isn't a Horseman in this I'm going to assume he shows up to save the day.

They had potential after First Class.

Is that supposed to be apocalypse? :smh: .. How is wolverine taller than him smh

I know but it seems like they are scared to have other X-Men characters as the focal point. I didn't see Cyclops in the trailer or maybe I missed him.

Jubilee, Storm, Nightcrawler are in the trailer

Since Wolverine isn't a Horseman in this I'm going to assume he shows up to save the day.
Cyclops has a small snippet where I think he opens a garage. I think Jean Grey is going to be the one to save the day. Wolverine in the end is just a guy with claws

I wonder how they're gonna do it though. Since this takes place in the 80's, I'm guessing it's after he's gotten the adamantium put in, and therefore has no memory.

But then the rest of the cast would know who he is. So DOFP ending doesn't make any sense

The trailer didn't show wolverine...

I pray that wasn't the "four horsemen" with Apocalypse. Magneto, archangel, psylocke and Storm?? Singer better prepare to hide if he pulls a stupid move like that.

That 80's hair James McAvoy was rocking though. One thing I absolutely loved about first class and DoFP were the wardrobes. They captured the style of the time perfectly. The 80's is such a stylish decade I can't wait to see the stylistic view singer gives this one

The trailer didn't show wolverine...

I pray that wasn't the "four horsemen" with Apocalypse. Magneto, archangel, psylocke and Storm?? Singer better prepare to hide if he pulls a stupid move like that.

That 80's hair James McAvoy was rocking though. One thing I absolutely loved about first class and DoFP were the wardrobes. They captured the style of the time perfectly. The 80's is such a stylish decade I can't wait to see the stylistic view singer gives this one
Im pretty sure that's the horsemen

That part in the trailer when Magneto is pulling Prof. X towards him in the wheel chair :rofl:

I hope it looks better when the film is finished

^It will. I'm sure the film will still be entertaining. For what Singer did with DOFP, I am happy to see where the franchise is headed...I'm hoping the series gets better with this next film.

One thing I absolutely loved about first class and DoFP were the wardrobes. They captured the style of the time perfectly. The 80's is such a stylish decade I can't wait to see the stylistic view singer gives this one

Subtle dig at singer's sexual preference?

:nerd:

XMEN APOCALYPSE LOOKING REAL SUSPECT RIGHT NOW.

BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN THOUGH LOOKS AWESOME.

INTRIGUED BY DEADPOOL MOVIE AS WELL.

QUICK QUESTION, NOT SURE IF IT'S BEEN DISCUSSED BEFORE BUT WHY IS IT THAT THE SPECIAL EFFECTS IN THE XMEN MOVIES SEEM TO ALWAYS BE BELOW THE SPECIAL EFFECTS IN THE OTHER HERO MOVIES LIKE AVENGERS, CAPTAIN AMERICA, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ETC.?

Last edited:
QUICK QUESTION, NOT SURE IF IT'S BEEN DISCUSSED BEFORE BUT WHY IS IT THAT THE SPECIAL EFFECTS IN THE XMEN MOVIES SEEM TO ALWAYS BE BELOW THE SPECIAL EFFECTS IN THE OTHER HERO MOVIES LIKE AVENGERS, CAPTAIN AMERICA, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ETC.?

I think it's just the style and vfx team they hire for the film? Could also be the budget?

I think XMen also gets a bad rep because the very old ones are bundled into them where effects just weren't that great yet.

I thought First Class and DoFP effects were vast improvements over X1-X3. They are even getting into adapting colored uniforms now too.

I wonder how much say singer has in all of that.. jack the giant slayer looked horrible (and that was the movie he directed before stepping back into the director's chair for DOFP.. and he was the producer for first class)

Back
Top Bottom