News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

The trailer didn't show wolverine...

I pray that wasn't the "four horsemen" with Apocalypse. Magneto, archangel, psylocke and Storm?? Singer better prepare to hide if he pulls a stupid move like that.

That 80's hair James McAvoy was rocking though. One thing I absolutely loved about first class and DoFP were the wardrobes. They captured the style of the time perfectly. The 80's is such a stylish decade I can't wait to see the stylistic view singer gives this one

magneto a horsemen ? :lol: damn

I was kinda excited about Suicide Squad all the way up until Viola Davis started talking. Right then, in that moment, I realized the plot is dumb as hell.

Let's take the worst of the worst and force them to be good guys. Yea, that's gonna turn out great..

I was kinda excited about Suicide Squad all the way up until Viola Davis started talking. Right then, in that moment, I realized the plot is dumb as hell.

Let's take the worst of the worst and force them to be good guys. Yea, that's gonna turn out great..

its usually why they implant bombs in their skulls. Don't know if they are doing that here tho

They're not really making them good guys. Just forcing them to do dangerous missions and won't care if the operatives die.

Last edited:
They're not really making them good guys. Just forcing them to do dangerous missions and won't care if the operatives die.

Kinda. Forcing them to do the missions that the good guys cant get caught doing in exchange for time knocked off their sentence

There is a pretty good cartoon movie out for it already (so I've heard.. I still need to watch the whole thing.. I've only seen bits and pieces).. But you can check that out if you want an idea of what they are going for

Saw the trailer for Suicide Squad. Looks good. Never read the comics or even heard of them. So can you guys give me their backstory/info?

Saw the trailer for Suicide Squad. Looks good. Never read the comics or even heard of them. So can you guys give me their backstory/info?

A group of criminals have a bomb planted on their neck and get time knocked off their sentences for completing black ops missions that the good guys cant be caught dead doing. If wander off or screw up during a mission the bomb in their neck gets detonated by remote. Keeps them in line.

Reactions: Ube

A group of criminals have a bomb planted on their neck and get time knocked off their sentences for completing black ops missions that the good guys cant be caught dead doing. If wander off or screw up during a mission the bomb in their neck gets detonated by remote. Keeps them in line.
OK thanks. Now are the members from Batman only or they all come from DC universe?

OK thanks. Now are the members from Batman only or they all come from DC universe?

Not a big dc guy so someone could answer this better than me but I think all over the universe. Most being street level villains.

Cpt boomerang is in this and he's a flash villain.

IDK whose villain enchantress is but prolly a Zatanna villain or one of the "super"people villains.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom