News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

That other Psylocke looked pretty cute. fox has been stupid when they put known characters in the background like Psylocke and Jubilee.

I wonder if Goosebumps is still relevant to kids in this generation? Does R.L. Stine still write books or do kids read them?

I wonder if Goosebumps is still relevant to kids in this generation? Does R.L. Stine still write books or do kids read them?
I don't think he does.

I think the movie would low key be aiming at the kids who did read them that are now grown up and if they have kids they'll bring their kids too.

I notice kids of this generation are ordering different books and comics from that scholastic book order thing I use to use back then.

Idk if kids still read the books but I was looking at the guide on tv and saw that R.L. has 2 new kid shows

I don't think he does.

I think the movie would low key be aiming at the kids who did read them that are now grown up and if they have kids they'll bring their kids too.

I notice kids of this generation are ordering different books and comics from that scholastic book order thing I use to use back then.

Son. I remember ordering books from that as a kid. I used to collect Goosebumps too. :wow:

My favorite Goosebumps were the comic book villain/mutant one and the carnival choose your own adventure. I remember bookmarking my last page in case I ran into a bad ending so I could go back and choose the other option until I got a good ending. :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Goosebumps WILL be seen. i love Jack Black too. looks like hes playing RL in the movie.

he still makes books too and is bringing back the series if i read correctly. my homegirl got an autographed copy from Book Con last month. i forget the title she told me. its supposed to be a continuation of the movie.

Tropic thunder is it for me..

If we're talking small roles then anchorman and cable guy too

Back
Top Bottom