News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Have you guys heard about this potential Justice League film...

execs saying that once it gets green lit, they are going to reinvent the Batman character, because the JL story doesn't fit in Nolan's adaptation.

AND THEN

Nolan and his wife will watch over the production of a new Batman recreation...!#*...why!??!?!

You know, it might sound crazy... but it works well in comics.
i could see it potentially working here.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Have you guys heard about this potential Justice League film...

execs saying that once it gets green lit, they are going to reinvent the Batman character, because the JL story doesn't fit in Nolan's adaptation.

AND THEN

Nolan and his wife will watch over the production of a new Batman recreation...!#*...why!??!?!

You know, it might sound crazy... but it works well in comics.
i could see it potentially working here.

Nolan's batman is great, but he's a bit too dark and realistic. The story is amazing in a vacuum but when you try and incorporate other DC characters, the vibes clash.
 The movies were not "supernatural" enough. Batman has always been the most realistic superhero....since dude does not have any real powers. But his lack of powers was usually counteracted with off the wall/superhuman villains. Unfortunately, Nolan used some of the most realistic villains in the Batman universe. The batman universe as a whole is not very superhuman to begin with though.

frown.gif

1301496651.jpg
1301496611.jpg

The first pic has got to be a stunt double or something, and I know Adrianne Palicki or whatever he names is, has got to feel stupid in that costume.

^^^I'd smash
pimp.gif
but that costume is awful
sick.gif
Most of the DC superhero costumes don't transcend well into real life. They end up looking mad corny. They need to update them even though they'd be messing with the classic looks. Batman's new suit is about the only one looking
pimp.gif

Leonard Nimoy is the voice of Sentinel Prime in Transformers 
a682546eba992a192e2ef8537e89de6be924b77.gif
 that guy was supposed to retire after Fringe
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

reports that Leonard Nimoy will provide the voice of Sentinel Prime in Michael Bay's Transformers: Dark of the Moon. The magazine says:

Mr. Spock himself, Leonard Nimoy, has joined the film as the voice of Sentinel Prime, the predecessor of Optimus Prime whose wrecked body is seen in the teaser trailer, found crash-landed on the moon by the Apollo 11 astronauts in 1969. Later, after being brought to earth, he takes the disguise form of a fire engine in the movie’s massive, climactic battle through Chicago.

Nimoy was previously the voice of Galvatron in 1986's The Transformers: The Movie.

Michael Bay had wanted to ask him to provide a voice for the second film, "Revenge of the Fallen." "I was too scared to ask him," the director told the magazine. "Plus, he’s married to Susan Bay, who’s a cousin of mine. So I had to be careful. I’ve met him at family functions. But he told me, ‘I would be honored. I’m glad to be back!’"

Bay added "The robots have more character in this movie. Much more. You really understand their struggle, on both sides actually."

Starring Shia LaBeouf, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Kevin Dunn, Julie White, Frances McDormand, John Malkovich, Ken Jeong, Patrick Dempsey, Alan Tudyk and John Turturro, Transformers: Dark of the Moon hits 3D, 2D and IMAX theaters on July 1.

Read more: Leonard Nimoy is the Voice of Sentinel Prime - ComingSoon.net http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=75809#ixzz1IEAr9kqg
[/url]http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=75809#ixzz1IEAr9kqg

Nolan's Batman character isn't even that good. Got Bale running around doing Bats real boring with that ridiculous voice. It just won't mesh well with the Justice League unless the film is going to be darker or they'll change his character a bit to reflect the comics more.

Wouldn't even be mad at a reboot. This time around have all of the unrealistic villains like Clayface, Mr. Freeze, and the return of Ra's with the Lazarus pit!

shouldn't the bullet shells coming out be green also?
still not sure about the suit.

Green Lantern looks a whole lot better. I don't really know too much about Green Lantern, but, wasn't there another human before Hal Jordan?

Back
Top Bottom